• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you've unlocked the PokeTransfer now? Or will I do it? Ive got a few items in my game that might take time find since they are not transferable. So what mean is. In Black I've got two Discs which evolve a type Porygon. I forget which one though. So it could be up-grade or the Dubious Disc

not yet slyver, though I am close

im fine with taking payment on gen 4, and with decent items, I mean any good stones, heart scales, tms, stardust, that sort of thing

a gen 4 shiny would totally rock gamecodetrainer, though I am also fine with an item as payment

and I meant to say, did either of you have a specific nature u wanted?

a gen 4 shiny would totally rock gamecodetrainer, though I am also fine with an item as payment

and I meant to say, did either of you have a specific nature u wanted?
'k, what Shiny would you like?

Oh, it can be any nature (as long as the Riolu is male) :D

btw you can call me GCT for short if you don't want to type out my full username ^^;

I'm looking for a female charmander. I can offer an Egg-Move Dratini (Surf, Aqua Jet).

When can you trade?

I need a male Aggron that is male and is EV'd trained and good moveset. I can offer a shiny flawless EV'd trained Zangoose for it. (Yes it is absolutely legit, and it has the Pair Ability Ribbon from Battle Tower when you battle with a friend.) Oh and I need it in GEN IV and in my Soul Silver.

Can I get the three Gen III starters? If I could trade a Bagon that knows Hydro Pump, Flamethrower and Strength. Or a Chansey that knows Softboiled, Sing, Minimize, and Double slap.

RECALL:

Shiny Rotom
Lv. 1, Untouched
OT: Wish - ID: 07898
Timid: +Speed, -Special Attack
IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31
Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Trick
Shiny, Flawless

If you have received this Pokemon from ANYBODY, trade it back to me.
In return, I will trade two Pokemon from my entire shop.

You trade the Rotom(s) back so I know who actually has them.

It doesn't matter if you got the Rotom
from me or anybody else;

If you have it, give it to me.

I apologize for having an illegitimate Pokemon;
this is how I treat it.

Matt, I thankyou for your honesty, but I have not recieved such a pokemon from anybody, but thanks for the warning :)

And time for an update: gamecodetrainer and sylver, your orders are ready

palkiacatcher, your order is ready, (huge apologies for the delay, hence the vm and u get it for free in the first place)

Skittylover, your order is ready

danfriguy1997 would this time tomorrow be alright with you? and 4th gen is fine, thats what I am mostly dealing in

zigzag, your pokemon are ready for you

speedy sceptile, your order is also ready

stocking, your order is ready. I will be trying to contact you all within the next few days to catch up. if I have missed anyone, I do apologise, if so, please send me a vm/pm

Matt, I thankyou for your honesty, but I have not recieved such a pokemon from anybody, but thanks for the warning :)

If I'm proven any Pokemon I have is illegitimate, this is what happens!
I don't really put up with hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom