• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

funnier6

Courage~
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the Aperture Science Mafia Testing Initiative. You were selected to this program to demostrate intelligence, strategy, and succeed where others have failed. I will not lie to you. You probably won’t make it. Don’t feel bad, this is all part of the test. Your death will make a great contribution to science. And revenge. Thirteen of you will file into the chamber and relive those events that so nearly destroyed me. Only this time, it won’t actually be me. It won’t actually be her. And maybe. Somehow. You’ll discover a way to win. Or not. Even so, by watching you die I will be better prepared in case another monster should come along. Now go. I have some cake here. It’s very good. You may have it if you survive.

1. Know your basic mafia rules.
  2. Read these rules thoroughly.
  3. Days will be 48 hours long and nights will be 24.
  4. I’ll allow one 24 hour extension each day if majority is reached. Extension votes will be counted separately from normal votes.
  5. Vote like this: Vote: scummier6 you dont have to unvote to revote but it would be nice.
  6. You may vote for no lynch if you wish. A tied vote will result in a coin flip.
  7. The mafia are provided with fake claims. Therefore, I will be lax with claim rules. Still, please keep it to three claims a day or less.
  8. You may not use your role pm as evidence and you may not mention anything character specific that would obviously point to your character. I will be extremely unhappy towards anyone who references PM wording as happened in Jumanji Mafia.
  9. You may not quote or reference any conversations with me. If you ask me something very pertinent I might make an announcement.
  10. Post your favorite Portal one-liner to show you've read the rules.
  11. You may not reference this game outside the game thread unless I give you a designated area to do so.
  12. If you notice any mod mistakes please pm and let me know immediately.
  13. No using outside information.
  14. No editing your posts.
  15. You may talk at night.
  16. You may make one post following your death that contains NO game related information whatsoever.
  17. Please be active and make at least three decent posts a day phase. Please let me know if you will not be able to meet this requirement.
  18. Trying to escape is strictly prohibited.
@SoaringDylan is AoD

I'd like to have graveyard and scum chat in my mafia server, if y'all would be so kind as to join
Test Subjects:
  1. Contrainer
  2. AE
  3. Minish
  4. Cyber Wolf
  5. Max
  6. SPAAAAAAACE
  7. Caps
  8. Jinjo
  9. Ex
  10. Backset
  11. Luminary
  12. Snake
  13. Piko
In Case of "Accidents"
  1. Deku

Last edited:
I'll sub

not sure if necessary but:
"Fantastic! You remained resolute and resourceful in an atmosphere of extreme pessimism."

In.

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like "no way" and then I was all "we pretended we were going to murder you"? That was great!" (Technically a 2 liner, but deal with it. Lol.)

I will join.

And believe me I am still alive.I'm doing Science and I'm still alive.I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.While you're dying I'll be still alive.And when you're dead I will be still alive.STILL ALIVESTILL ALIVE.

Well, I suppose I must join then..... :whistle:

Not really familiar with Portal, but insert a quote with space here?

I'm already in two games, so put me down as a replacement. That said, I'd be glad to convert if things changed.

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm in, then.

Though I shoukd warn you, I'm busy a lot on weekdays.

Back
Top Bottom