• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

Reminder to join the discord server
As in Jumanfia, if the mafia team is not all present in the server at the time role PMs are sent out, mafia chat will be located elsewhere, but graveyard will remain.

I'm in.

The Enrichment Center is committed to the well being of all participants. Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all.

That’s everyone! :bulbaLove:

Role PMs will either go out tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I have time.

PM recieved.

Not my first time being jeered at by a homicidal, psychopathic AI. Probably won't be my last. Let's go.

All role PMs have been sent out, game will start tomorrow night assuming most or everyone has confirmed by then

Er... if I may ask: around what time and what time zone are you planning to start. Specifically.

Oooohhhh crap.

I operate on eastern time and go to bed early. I'll be asleep by then.

Is that bad.
No, not at all. The Day Phase is 2 irl days long, so you don't really need to be here as soon as it starts.
Confirming that you received your role PM is important tho

No, not at all. The Day Phase is 2 irl days long, so you don't really need to be here as soon as it starts.
Confirming that you received your role PM is important tho
Well I took care of that so I'm all good then.

:D

Just a note, the rules don’t explicitly state that name claiming is not allowed so I wanted to clarify that yeah you can’t do that.

Back
Top Bottom