• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

Day 1 Begins
Ah, you’re all here. Welcome to the first test chamber. The goal here is to push that button to open that door. The problem is that someone must stay behind to stand on the button. You must decide who among you must play the part of a worthless piece of garbage who must stay on a button, while the rest leave them behind to die a slow, painful death. Knowing that you all stepped on them and used them as though they were as heartless and inhuman as a cube. Maybe I’ll record the last moments so that you can enjoy watching the suffering you caused. Well, get moving. You all look like cubes to me, but maybe you have a preference. Tick Tock.

Test Subjects:
  1. @Contrainer
  2. @AussieEevee
  3. @Minish
  4. @Cyber Wolf
  5. @Max1996
  6. @Space
  7. @TheCapsFan
  8. @Jinjo
  9. @ExLight
  10. @BackSet
  11. @Luminary
  12. @Officer Snake
  13. @Pikochu

Day one ends on Tuesday September 10 at 8 pm CDT. With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

So, for some reason my phone isn't being able to send messages here for some reason.
Which is weird because it seems to work fine on ZD (both are Xenosomething2, right?).

Unvote: Exlight

Time to get serious.

I'm the miller.
Already? :lapras:
Well, we might also have a Godfather then.

Just a reminder that we can only have 3 roleclaims per Day Phase.
Softclaims and breadcrumbing are allowed iirc, so use these but everyone else shouldn't go around claiming unless absolutely necessary.

...I thought you were opposed to D1 Miller claims, AE?

Hmm not sure what I think of meta in this instance, but could you provide some evidence of that? (if that's allowed, which I don't see why not)

Also I don't think that godfathers and millers are mutually exclusive but I would be surprised if there wasn't a godfather

Hmm not sure what I think of meta in this instance, but could you provide some evidence of that? (if that's allowed, which I don't see why not)

Also I don't think that godfathers and millers are mutually exclusive but I would be surprised if there wasn't a godfather
I'm not sure when, but I definitely saw AE say something about not agreeing with D1 Miller claims.

Back
Top Bottom