• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

1. @Contrainer
  2. @AussieEevee
  3. @Minish
  4. @Cyber Wolf
  5. @Max1996
  6. @Space
  7. @TheCapsFan
  8. @Jinjo
  9. @ExLight
  10. @BackSet
  11. @Luminary
  12. @Officer Snake
  13. @Pikochu
Over half of you have not met the post requirement for today. Please don’t break my heart guys. If this continues on day two I’ll start at the lowest poster and start replacing people out. It’s no fun if you don’t play. There are ten hours of day left.
Why would it be? It's 48h Day Phases. Were you expecting a maj lynch or something?

You still have to make your 3 relevant posts per Daily Phase tho.
Wasn't expecting a majority lynch especially since there's no reason for it, I was referring to Funnier's post.

Despite a bit of serious discussion today, I'm not sure if much of it is AI.

Unvote

Vote: Contrainer

Going to go with this mostly due to the no lynch thing, and I feel he has been a bit cwac.

Day 1 Vote Count

Max1996- (1) (AE)
Contrainer- (1) Minish
Pikochu- (1) (Space)
Minish- (1) (Deku)

Day ends in about three hours

ALSO PLEASE NOTE:

You may not role claim at night. I only allow night posting because everyone here is used to it.

Unvote: Pikochu

Vote: Contrainer

Agree with Minish. Contrainer has struck me as the most low effort one here, and that's not a good look.

In the interest of actually getting a lynch today and thid ay not being a waste, I too shall vote contrainer.

[Vote]Contrainer[/Vote]

I literally can't get a good read on anyone since this day phase started out with the usual joke votes and afterwards talking about roles.

Vote: Cyber Wolf

All he said was he's ready for action, says Miller claims are fine and that's just it.

Night 1 Begins
Day 1 Final Vote Count

Cyber Wolf- (1) (Jinjo)
Max1996- (1) (AE)
Contrainer- (3) (Minish, Space, Backset)
Minish- (1) (Deku)
TheCapsFan- (1) (Contrainer)

Oh. Is that who you’ve chosen? Impressive. You successfully discovered the objective actual piece of garbage in your group and chose it to stay and die. Not bad. Run along through the doors now, and remember that it could’ve been you. We have a lot more tests to do, but first. Sit down, take a break, you’ve earned it. It’s important for test subjects to be well rested. And don’t worry, that’s not the wind. Those are the screams of those you stepped on.

Contrainer was lynched, he was Defective Turret, the Survivor

For the good of all of us:

1. @AussieEevee
  2. @Minish
  3. @Cyber Wolf
  4. @Max1996
  5. @Space
  6. @TheCapsFan
  7. @Jinjo
  8. @ExLight
  9. @BackSet
  10. @DekuNut
  11. @Officer Snake
  12. @Pikochu
Except the ones who are dead:

1. Contrainer, Defective Turret, the Survivor- (lynched day one)
Night 1 ends on Wednesday the 11th at 8 pm CDT.

Last edited:
You could have gone more into why you feel the miller talk is just. Do you believe in the claim? I also don't understand the concern on the talk about the godfather. It seemed reasonable enough given the miller claim.

Vote: Pikochu

There appears to be a general lack of effort here and a post in order to blend in.

I think you might have been onto something here.

Also @funnier6 you missed my vote on Max last phase. Doesn't really matter in hindsight but still.

@ExLight why didn't you vote yesterday?

If I can find five examples of Aussie talking about miller games from past games using a simple forum search, so can you. [VOTE]: Max1996 for not putting effort into the game
In the future please put votes on a separate line @TheCapsFan

There was a lotta bold in that post and I flew right past it

Last edited:
@ExLight why didn't you vote yesterday?
I was kinda fine with Contrainer's lynch.

He didn't answer my question directed towards him, suggested a No Lynch, and used poor reasoning to vote you (despite having posted only once your post was more relevant than most of the posts in the thread). Even though, I wasn't sure about his lynch since the wagon grew up ridiculously fast. He often pulls stuff like that due to naivety and is often a good mislynch bait for scum.

I think it's better this way because it should make it easier to find a scum hidden in it if it is less diluted.

My second option was Cyber Wolf. Since I kinda agreed with Jinjo on Cyber being somewhat disappointing, but at that point it wouldn't matter if I voted him since twas like 10 min til the deadline and Contrainer already had 3 votes.

@funnier6, the ping list still has Feenie (Luminary) instead of Deku.

@TheCapsFan any reasons to ask me specifically about not voting? Or was it just because I was active at the time of the flip?

So, since we're allowed to talk during the Night, does anyone want to discuss Contrainer's flip?
That should suggest a Town Vigilante as well. Should we discuss possible targets for it?

@funnier6, the ping list still has Feenie (Luminary) instead of Deku.

@TheCapsFan any reasons to ask me specifically about not voting? Or was it just because I was active at the time of the flip?

So, since we're allowed to talk during the Night, does anyone want to discuss Contrainer's flip?
That should suggest a Town Vigilante as well. Should we discuss possible targets for it?
You're really making a lot of connections between roles that aren't there. What connects a survivor and a vig?

You're really making a lot of connections between roles that aren't there. What connects a survivor and a vig?
Survivor in a small game implies that there aren't Serial Killers around, which suggests another slot will have killing power.
N-shots or unlimited I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume we have a Town member able to kill.

Survivor in a small game implies that there aren't Serial Killers around, which suggests another slot will have killing power.
N-shots or unlimited I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume we have a Town member able to kill.
Not always. At the cost of a reduced-size mafia, a serial killer is still possible. There are also other town killing roles, like the Veteran.
While vigilantes are common, and even likely, I still don't see it as much proof of anything.

Back
Top Bottom