• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

I'm fine with someone using a weaker investigative role on him to see if he moves
worst case scenario we "clear" him for now, best case scenario we don't allow a scum power role to move tonight

If this is about investigating the Miller, I wouldn't worry about that too much since Millers are common here and I would expect the invest to check someone else who did not claim Miller.

Oh hey, didn't see you there. You all look nice this evening.

But as a general idea Godfather is way more common than miller and the scenario you presented is less common.
Not on Bulba.

Stuff on Aussie and Millers

Mafia: - Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019 - "I don't support day 1 claims"

Mafia: - Tokyo Ghoul Mafia - Game End (05/05/2019) - "I oppose day 1 miller claims"

Mafia: - Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019 - "This forum seems to cling to miller claims as if they are sacred gold"

Mafia: - TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME - "
The only benefits to day 1 miller claiming is to the mafia :)"

Mafia: - Kingdom Hearts Mafia: Endgame, Mafia Wins! (14/6/18) - "I'm always suspicious of D1 claims, but a miller is almost guaranteed around here so scum claiming miller is quite risky."

Conclusion: Aussie's hatred of miller claims is NAI.

@Max1996 If I can find five examples of Aussie talking about miller games from past games using a simple forum search, so can you. [VOTE]: Max1996 for not putting effort into the game

Stuff on Aussie and Millers

Mafia: - TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME - "The only benefits to day 1 miller claiming is to the mafia :)"
Mafia: - Kingdom Hearts Mafia: Endgame, Mafia Wins! (14/6/18) - "I'm always suspicious of D1 claims, but a miller is almost guaranteed around here so scum claiming miller is quite risky."
Mafia: - Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019 - "I don't support day 1 claims"
Mafia: - Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019 - "This forum seems to cling to miller claims as if they are sacred gold"
Mafia: - Tokyo Ghoul Mafia - Game End (05/05/2019) - "I oppose day 1 miller claims"

Nice, thanks, that helps quite a bunch.
I put them in chronological order to see if we notice any meta changes through time, but they seem pretty much the same to me.
What he said about being always suspicious of D1 claim does match what he said in 2018, tho, which is kinda nice.

Conclusion: Aussie's hatred of miller claims is NAI.

@Max1996 If I can find five examples of Aussie talking about miller games from past games using a simple forum search, so can you. [VOTE]: Max1996 for not putting effort into the game
It just seemed weird that AE suddenly claims Miller D1 himself despite not agreeing with it. Guess I was just overthinking it.

Unvote: Space
Honestly I can see what Max meant with his vote but the way he quickly jumped with his vote was suspicious, but I don't think his play style is alignment indicative right now since he plays like this usually.

It's non-AI because Max always looks scummy to me oof
I already wasted a Gladiator and two Cops shots on him in some other games where we both were town. :confused:

Unvote: Officer Snake

Just a reminder that tied votes will result in RNG coin flip.
So if we end up without anything fruitful during a Day Phase and decide to not lynch anyone we need to vote No Lynch.

[Unvote]Space[/Unvote]

I feel bad about joke voting.

But nobody sets off scum bells in my head.

So far I like Jinjo's one post about not using invest roles on a claimed miller. Kinda pointless to do that. Also like Caps putting in the effort to find what Max said. That post was super helpful.

It's not much but makes me not want to lynch either of them right now. I guess I don't want to lynch AE for the time being even though their posts about the claim have seemed a bit wishy washy.

Anyone have any opinions on if Contrainer and Max considering a no lynch is something worth looking into? I feel like I've heard that they both are usually easily scumread so I'm not sure what to make of it.

I think I'd be a little more suspicious of Contrainer here. Max did bring up the AE claim thing and didn't back it up with much evidence. But I could see that as genuinely thinking he found something scummy.

Anyone have any opinions on if Contrainer and Max considering a no lynch is something worth looking into? I feel like I've heard that they both are usually easily scumread so I'm not sure what to make of it.
Max seems to pretty much be trying to survive tbh. Idk about Contrainer, doesn't seem AI.
I'm fine with splitting pressure votes on both of them to get some kind of reactions, although it might be a little too late in the phase for that.

@Cyber Wolf, c'mon big dog, where art thou

Unvote
Should we no lynch?
I don't know, should we?
What do you think about the actual discussions? Are they worth our time or is it a Town vs Town?

If this is about investigating the Miller, I wouldn't worry about that too much since Millers are common here and I would expect the invest to check someone else who did not claim Miller.
If we trust him, that is.
Do you have any comments on the Max vs AE situation?

Over half of you have not met the post requirement for today. Please don’t break my heart guys. If this continues on day two I’ll start at the lowest poster and start replacing people out. It’s no fun if you don’t play. There are ten hours of day left.
...There's a post requirement? Huh...

Back
Top Bottom