• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Post Restriction Mafia: Game Over - War Room Wins! [7.27]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post Restriction Mafia: Day 14 - Revenge is Sweet

Moment of Silence

He'd played his hand far, far too late.

Umeko has been lynched.

But one thing ended up going his way.

"Sorry," he whispered to one of the dwindlers. "But at least for a little while, your voice belongs with me."

Dear Umeko,

You are hurristat!
3b549698b55a6c4e19fc59904ed4246e115497dc-Mako-Legend-of-Korra.jpg

Though not an active presence in the War Room as you were a year ago, you still have a reputation for being a world-class debater.
Post restriction: Other than your vote/unvote, your posts must be rendered in Pig Latin. There are English --> Pig Latin converters on the web if you want to use one.
Ability: Because of your debating skills, you are really quite good at making people shut up. Three times in the game in the game you will be able to silence somebody for a whole phase and night. PM me with the title “Silence [username]” and that person will not be allowed to post in the game thread for a whole day and night.
You are a member of The War Room. You win if Aestivate’s Angels are eradicated.

When he saw her, he smiled wistfully.

"Sorry Dana, but Mako's mine."

It is now Night 14. Please submit your actions. The phase will end 12 AM EST on 7.26.

Also, we are near endgame. The Day 15 phase will end the game.

Last edited:
Re: Post Restriction Mafia: Night 14 [7.25.] Silence is Golden

ollay Iway oldtay ouyay allway.

Oodgay ucklay owntay. @Oagcray, eepkay inway indmay atwhay Iway assedpay onway otay ouyay.

Gah, I'm sorry >: I really thought due to your character (and some earlier flavour text) you'd be mafia.

Day 15 will end the game? So there are two mafia left?

Well we've lost. >:

Edit: Wait, no. But still, I don't see how it'll end in the day, rather than night 15. Ah well

Last edited:

Otherwise we'd have a stalemate... :U
Wanted to give both sides equal opportunity to win because I'm sure none of you wanted to play the game for this long and end in a tie xD

Remember Our Last

"My friends... I've come to join you again..."

Mijzelffan has been killed.

"Welcome back... Ghost..."

Dear Mijzelffan,

You are Ghost!

tumblr_m1z5n2HocB1qzqao3o1_500.gif

One of the War Room’s founders, you are determined to protect it even if you are no longer one of its mods.
Post Restriction: Other than your vote/unvote, your posts may not contain any text. You can only communicate by using smileys and emoticons.
Ability: You are a mason. Your fellow masons are Parma and Gym Leader Morty.

It is now Day 15. The GAME will end at 12 AM EST on 7.26.

Shocked speechless at sight of the mangled body, the remaining members of the War Room gather together.

They eye each other with piercing gazes, unsure of whom to trust, unsure of what to say. Of how to say it, with tongues still constricted.

Aestivate looms over them, with a grim smile on her face. "So. It's come to this, then. It is now the beginning of the end. May the sun go down on whoever's has sovereignty by the end of this day." She tucks a lock of dark hair away from her face. "It could be you. But it could also be me."

Reason I'm declaring Day 15 the Last Phase: The game was wayyy too long with wayyy too many players with hosting screw-ups on both sides, so I didn't want to give each side an overwhelming advantage which would have occured had the game continued. Plus there was still the chance for a stalemate, which would be way too annoying for everyone to deal with.

This way, I can still give each side equal opportunity to win the game. To still make it a surprise, as it were.

Good luck.

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: Day 15 [7.26] Remember Our Last

Vote: Luminosity

Becauuuseee most likely the last mafia~

Vote: Luminosity?

Vote: HilbertCressLover

Endgame

Drumbeats lifted his eyes to her. It dawned on him that those were eyes he recognized. "It was you," he whispered slowly. "It was you all along."

She backed away, hesistating a step. "what are you talking about?"

"You killed me, and you're saying you don't remember?" said Drumbeats, his voice rising in volume and pitch.

"It's true!" cried Parma, always the effervescent and enduring leader. How she managed to endure this long while watching almost if not all of her fellows die was beyond anyone's comprehension.

She was backed into a corner. But there was no cover to hide behind now, as she was faced by three very, very angry War Room Members... Scowling, the remaining Angel revealed herself at last...

Luminosity has been lynched.

Dear Luminosity,

You are garrison-san!
two-rats-101021-02.jpg

A long time comrade of Aestivate in the anime section, you have recently been promoted to Temporary Head of Anime.
Posting Restriction: Other than your vote/unvote, your post may not contain any text. You can only use embedded videos in your posts.
Ability: Every night, you may PM me with the title “Check [username]” and that person’s role will be revealed to you.
You are a member of Aestivate’s Angels. You win if you create a favorable outcome for your teammates that can no longer be countered.

Wings sprouted from the body of the Final Angel, and the skin turned ashen and grey and scaly.Talons grew on the edge of soft hands and feet, line with feathers.

Her faithful, final servant now dead, Aestivate descended upon the War Room...

The War Room has won!

"You may have gotten the best of me this time, but I WILL control you all!" She gave one final, dramatic, shriek, and returned to her throne above the War Room.

There she would wait, recovering slowly, biding her time...

"Thank goodness," said Drumbeats, acknowledging the very few faces around him.

They would maintain their sovereignty... For now...

Fresa has survived to endgame.

Dear Sourcandy,

You are Ryuutakeshi!

481041_294038224021544_916816020_n.jpg

Although you are no longer a War Room moderator, you are still determined to protect it. You are also a very crafty player and Falconwing 3 happens to be Aestivate’s favorite game.
Posting Restriction: Other than your vote/unvote, your post may not contain any text. All of your posts can only contain links to wiki articles. Whatever wiki(s) you choose to use is your choice. (wikipedia, bulbapedia, wikia, etc.)
Ability: Three times in the game, you may redirect a lynch. If you feel a lynch is misguided, it will be redirected towards one of the misguided voters at random. PM me with the title “Redirect Lynch of [username]” and that person’s lynching will be prevented and redirected to one of his/her voters if and only if that person would be lynched otherwise.

HilbertCressLover has survived to endgame.

Dear HilbertCressLover,

You are Parma!

Luna-forest-cropped.PNG

The War Room’s current Head enchilada, you are by far the most motivated for its protection, personal friendships with Aestivate be damned.
Post Restriction: Other than your vote/unvote, your posts may only contain memes. You may use any meme (War Room memes are also allowed) you wish to get your post across.
Ability: You are immune from all night actions (but not night-kills).

Dear Croag,

You are Drumbeats!

familyguy.jpg

One of the veteran members of the War Room, you are also one of its most committed.
Post Restriction: Other than your vote/unvote, in your posts when you refer to another player, you must refer to him/her with a nickname. You cannot tell anyone what their nickname is or what the nickname of another player's is, even in PM's.
Ability: Every night you may PM me with the title “Protect [username]” and that person will be protected from all night kills.

Congratulations, winners!

links:

As Aestivate returned to the heavens above, the vanished faces of the War Room reappeared!

"You're alive," wept Drumbeats, taking Hitomi by the waist.

"Yes, and it's all thanks to you and the others!" she said, tears sparkling in her eyes.

"We can all talk normally again, too!" marveled Zenax, reveling in his ability to speak once more.

"Looks like Aestivate is sulking," said Buoy smugly. "Cat got your tongue, eh, Mother?"

Sucks that I got lynched out when I was so close to surviving to endgame... but oh well. XD;; Good job, town!

This was a fun and challenging game, but I do think it stretched on longer than it should have... orz

@Umeko;
Why did you silence me and then ask me to respond in thread? Only thing I could think of is you thought it'd activate at the start of the next phase.

Congratulations townies! There's so much I need to work on when I'm mafia, and I'm surprised it took the town so long to kill me off.

Thank you for letting me play Aestivate! It was a lot of fun, and the embedded video post restriction was awesome. So was being role cop; between the role PMs being revealed and my checks, I knew almost everyone's role towards the end.

To my fellow mafia: I had a blast working with you guys!

Last edited:
Don't worry my Queen we shall take over The War Room in due time. We might have last this time but we are far from dying. and we would have gotten away with it to if it weren't for those meddling kids

Well good job town. We were so close to winning this thing.

What is this Drumbeats x Hitomi ship I see?

Why did you silence me and then ask me to respond in thread? Only thing I could think of is you thought it'd activate at the start of the next phase.
I was taunting you. I was trying to prove that I was a silencer as I had claimed, since Croag knew that the last remaining mafioso was a rolecop. I knew it was a long shot, and indeed, it did no good in saving my hide in the end, but oh well.

Even though I hardly got to do anything in this game due to being lynched day one *points accusing finger at those who voted to lynch me*, I had a lot of fun reading the flavor text, following the game and seeing who was who. Great job everyone, and fantastic game @Aestivate;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom