• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Post Restriction Mafia: Game Over - War Room Wins! [7.27]

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay players and bros

next time i decide to host a mafia with 30 people PLEASE TALK ME OUT OF IT

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: Day 15 [7.26] Remember Our Last

"Looks like Aestivate is sulking," said Buoy smugly. "Cat got your tongue, eh, Mother?"

Oh my god, that is such a Buoy thing to say! xD

Well done, everyone, sorry I went all inactive and bleh. But, for now it seems, I guess this is...

The End

(couldn't resist :3)

Yay! :3 A really fun game, even if it lasted forever. And how I died and was revived, hehe. I'm really sorry Umeko for changing my mind and lynching you, that was the stupidest thing I did all game, especially since I was going to go for Luminosity. I: Ah well, it payed off in the end I guess.

Edit: The amount of SOME FUQ in the QT upsets me

Last edited:
Congrats winners!

._. Too bad this game was part of my dying spree.

YAY. THE WAR ROOM WON. I am pleased with the results. :>

I guess I wasn't as useful as I could have been. I WANTED MORE MESSAGES FROM MY ROLE. I can't believe the mafia rolechecked me n1 ;________; unmentionable water-type who is pb's lover was not happy about that.

I apologize for being some vigilante fuq.

Not. :p

I'm really sorry Umeko for changing my mind and lynching you, that was the stupidest thing I did all game, especially since I was going to go for Luminosity. I:
Aww, s'all good bro. I knew my role and character looked really scummy so I was kind of expecting it, but I didn't want to risk looking even more scummy by lying. ;; (Oh, and then there was the fact that I didn't claim with the initial wave... but honestly I had no idea that a massclaim had taken place, I was never approached for a claim, and when I realized that there had been a massclaim I was confused over why I hadn't been asked for a claim and was unsure how to approach asking if my claim was needed... ajkfghgjf)

Anyway, town-aligned silencer was a pretty frustrating ability, especially with the post restrictions hampering my ability to gauge scumminess of posts... I would have enjoyed it more in a game without post restrictions, but in this game I was just constantly stressed over either not making good use of my ability, or silencing someone who was a townie and preventing them from sharing valuable insight. (I did consider on a fairly frequent basis the option of silencing those with restrictions that annoyed me most - like the leetspeak one GOD LEETSPEAK MAKES ME SO ANGRY - but lol that's not exactly helpful to the game as a whole.)

I used my a ability twice out of the three times I was allowed: the first was on Zenax, at one point when it seemed like he was trying to paint me as suspicious and he was seeming a little scummy to me (but it was hard to tell through his post restriction if that's what he was really trying to get at? idk). And then of course I used it on Luminosity, in a combined last-ditch effort to try to prove my innocence and attempt to prevent a nightkill (I didn't know if silencing would prevent a mafioso from sending in a kill, but it was worth a shot?).

So yeah... just. IN CASE ANYONE ACTUALLY FELT LIKE READING MY RAMBLING.

I apparently was namekilled, LOL.

Anyway, great game Aesti, I had a lot of fun not only playing, but watching once I died :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom