• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-ENDGAME 4-9-15 -- A new Era of Darkness Begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aestivate

mientes
Reaction score
Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!​
1367056063764.jpg

The Story Thus Far....

The War Room enjoyed nearly 3 years of peace following the defeat of Aestivate and her Angels. In this time period, the citizens of the the War Room experienced unprecedented growth and change, and those who inhabited the Tower further sharpened their skills and achieved new heights in their strategies.

Little did they know, however, Aestivate would soon return again to disrupt that peace. Forced into isolation and her castle destroyed after the humiliating defeat of her Angels, Aestivate has been lying in wait all this time to once again take over The War Room once and for all...

-----

"Huh? Where are we?"

"What the heck is going on?"

The Generals across time all gape confusedly at each other, having just been teleported to the same plane.

Someone gasps and points to the sky. "It's her!"

Aestivate descends from the black clouds and laughs wickedly. "That's right, War Room. I've traveled through time to gather all of you here. You are all the War Room 's greatest champions throughout the years. I will prove to you once and for all that I am the greatest among you."

"No way, we defeated you!"

"Everyone here is a War Room general! You can't hope to defeat all of us!"

"Ah, but you will defeat yourselves. Some of your so-called allies are not what they seem..." Aestivate lets out another evil laugh and casts her speech befuddling spell. "Go, my pretties! Take over the War Room once and for all!"

"......!!!!"

"!!!!!???!"

"....."

The War Room generals peer at each other, wide-eyed and fearful. Slowly, however, their looks of confusion turn into looks of resolution. They defeated Aestivate once before with their speeches restricted and they are determined to do it again.

All they have to do now is pick out Aestivate's Angels from their number and lynch them. Sounds simple enough, right?!

--------------------------​
Rules, Guidelines, and Mechanics
1. As usual, the GM reserves the right to change any rule that she feels will make the experience more enjoyable and seamless.

2. This should go without saying, but follow your post restrictions. I will be implementing the 3-strikes rule: Every single time you get a strike, I will notify you via PM and your positive ability will be blocked until the end of the phase. You will be mod-killed after three strikes.

3. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. Expect phase changes to occur around 9:30-10:30 pm EST.

4. If you change your username, please let the host know!

5. No name-claims of any kind! All other claims are okay as long as you stay within your posting restriction. In fact, anything is fair game as long as you stay within your posting restriction.

6. If you are dead, you are allowed a total of one "farewell" post. No dead-talking under any circumstances.

7. I want a forward of every single message. I want a link to every single QuickTopic. I will modkill anyone [with no exceptions] that I find hasn't forwarded me a PM/added me to the PM recipient list within the same phase. Add me to your Skype chats/forward me PMs with your Skype chats. (skype: aestivate) Post restrictions need not be followed outside of the game thread.

8. This is a classic mafia game. The War Room Generals is Town. Aestivate's Angels are the mafia. There will be an occasional independent, depending on the size of the game. The War Room Generals win by getting rid of all of Aestivate's Angels. Aestivate's Angels win as soon as the number of remaining scum equals the number of town players.

9. Failure to comply with the rules will grant you a mod-kill, no questions asked.

10. No screenshots, please.

now if you have read the rules in their entirety, please suggest to me your favorite book in your sign-up post.

Players

1. @Paperhorse; "Rayne" || Killed Night 1
2. @Rabbit; || "Iteru" || WON
3. @Kyriaki; || "Paperhorse" || Lynched Day 6
4. @The_Pikachu; "Setra || Killed Night 4
5. @returnofMCH; @Midorikawa; || "Soulmaster" || Killed Night 8
6. @Peaceful Giraffe; || "Zenax" || Lynched Day 5
7. @Flop; "Mintaka" || Lynched Day 1
8. @Soulmaster; || "CrackFox" || Killed Night 5
9. @Neonsands; || "Bouffalant Herdier || Killed Night 7
10. @Denial; || "Froakie" || Lynched Day 3
11. @Life; || "Phoenicks" || Lynched Day 8
12. @CrackFox; || "Hurristat" || Killed Night 3
13. @Beck; @Peeko; || "Feralize" || Lynched Day 4
14. @GastlyGibus; @Flop; @Soulmaster; || "Parma" || Lynched Day 9
15. @Gafigglethorp; || "Mizjelffan" || Killed in endgame
16. @BlisseyandtheAquaJets; || "Master Mew" || Lynched Day 2
17. @Mintaka; || "Ryuutakeshi" || Killed Night 9
18. @lovandra; @HumanDawn; || "Hellion" || WON
19. @Seppe; || "Ghost" || Killed Night 6
20. @Persephone; @BlisseyandtheAquaJets; @Leggo; || "Feliciano" || Killed Night 9

I have enough space and roles for 20 players - however, if there is not enough interest, I will start the game at around 13 players.

Substitutes

disclaimer: if you used to be a mod of the war room and you're not a character in the game, i'm sorry because a) the game was not big enough, or b) i forgot you used to be a mod, or c) a combination of a) and b). if your character somehow is in the game and you were never a mod, i'm also sorry because i thought you were at some point ....OTL lawl

Phase Updates and Timeline

1. Day 1: English is now considered a gift
2. Night 1: The daikon radish to the kimchi that is my life
3. Day 2: Makin' it Rayne
4. Night 2: caught by the tail
5. Day 3: a not so quiet night
6. Night 3: dragonbreath; one down!
7. Day 4: StopShippingUsShipping Lives
8. Night 4: The unanimous slaying of townies
9. Day 5: pika go kaboom
10. Night 5: the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
11. Day 6: the face of the enemy
12. Night 6: Trust no one
13. Day 7: Boo!
14. Night 7: it feels kinda tingly
15. Day 8: Bunch of Bouffoons
16. Night 8: tl;dr
17. Day 9: and then soulmaster died again
18. Night 9: third time's the charm?
19. Endgame: A New Era Begins... -- Endgame survey, host notes
20. Timeline of events, QuickTopics, and Manifesto
as with post restriction mafia I, i have to request that war room mods do not infract or warn for incoherent/unreadable post. because there will probably be a lot of those. xD

Last edited:
Re: Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!---Sign-ups Open! (2-22-15)

I will play. And I like the book Wonder by RJ Palacio

Might as well try. I'll play. I don't really have a favorite book, but for the purposes of this post, I'll say anything by Asimov.

In please. My fav book is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Sign me up!
Forgot the name of my favorite book, because I've been to busy with school to read anything but school books.

I'm in
and my favorite book is either "the 39 clues season 1 (the clue hunt) book 6: in too deep" or "lemony snicket's all the wrong questions book 2: when did you see her last?".

I'm so in! My favorite book is whatever I'm currently reading, which right now is Lord of the Flies.

I told myself I wasn't going to join, but your first game was just too fun to not join again. and besides, this means I don't have to figure out a way to make my own

Favorite book, huh. I don't so much have a favorite book as so much a series. Ranger's Apprentice is good. The Dragonriders of Pern is also amazing. I can second Rabbit's suggestion of Asimov, start with Foundation though, and go in publication order. Then again, Lord of the Rings is always a good choice. And more that I can't think of.

I hope Soulmaster is a good role.

I'd like to participate.

If I had to pick a favorite book, I'll have to go with Fantastic Mr. Fox or A Cat Among the Pigeons. Both for very different reasons. Fantastic Mr. Fox was that one book I had in my childhood that I just wanted to reread over and over again. It captivated me and and took all of my creativity in with this amazing world and the possibilities of it. Roald Dahl is truly a genius and his work for children's literature is incredible. Then when I stopped reading for fun and mostly did it as a task, I stumbled upon A Cat Among the Pigeons by pure chance in my school library and was hooked. Agatha Christie opened up a whole new viewpoint for me. Masterful clues and hints hidden in the text. Flashbacks with more meaning than they let on. The taboo aspects of murder and the lead up to it. Mystery became my favorite genre and this book surprised me and proved to me that suspense and twists weren't all just obvious plot mechanics.

Sign me up please. My favorite book is divergent.

I'll join!

My favorite book? Not too sure. :\ I really like Dr. Seuss' work, though!!

man it's hard to fill up mafia games now isn't it .___.

prI had 30 people in like, two days but then i hosting failed that spectacularly

i really want 4 more T___T

In please.

50 Shades of Grey Derren Brown - Tricks of the Mind

I think I forgot what it was, but I'll go with Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban. I'll sub.

Sure, I'll give it a go.

My favourite book is The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell.

Gimmee two more ;____;

Eh, sure, why not?

My favorite book, without hesitation is Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.

I'd like in please.

My favourite book... Don't think I have one tbh. Robinson Crusoe maybe.

I'll join.

My favorite book is Animal Farm by George Orwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom