• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current CTRL+V's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[18:03]Jack: I can't believe it she used to be so innocent.
[18:03]Jack: can't judge a book by it's cover...
[18:04]Bethan: I know, she is in my first lesson tommorow it's gonna be so awkward.
[18:05]Jack: Hardly, she doesn't know you know about it does she?
[18:05]Bethan: Nope but someone might tell her...
[18:07]Jack: I can see why she didn't want it to be public news, too young for anyone to think it's cool. Lucky him though XD

Bitching, ftw :)

Resultaten

Caffeïne 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Zonder verdunning 51 57 64 51 51 52 53 57 55 52
10% verdunning 35 38 38 40 42 43 41 40 41 41
20% verdunning 50 50 54 54 53 55 53 56 53 52
30% verdunning 85 79 90 86 81 87 90 84 80 88

Heh Dutch homework ^^;

picture.php

the clipboard of my mobile phone said:
Game Freak will never retcon an evolution method. That being said, it's not the location that evolves Eevee in Gen IV, it's the Moss and Ice rocks found in said locations. Two objects that can easily be found somewhere else in a previously unexplored area of Johto/Kanto.

Glaceon is the greatest thing to happen to Pokemon ever.

That is all.

I see, I copied the stuff I needed to quote when replying in case Opera Mini forgets what I had marked on multiquote.

I had a recolored sprite on CTRL+V, but i cant paste it here.

Looking for quiet Lunatone, adamant Kyogre and adamant Mewtwo!

...Yeah, I'm on Serebii Wifi Chat right now...

My name is Sasuke Uchiha. 'I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality'. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone

WUT?

ACETYL SERYL TYROSYL SERYL ISO LEUCYL THREONYL SERYL PROLYL SERYL*GLUTAMINYL PHENYL ALANYL VALYL PHENYL ALANYL LEUCYL SERYL SERYL VALYL*TRYPTOPHYL ALANYL ASPARTYL PROLYL ISOLEUCYL GLUTAMYL LEUCYL LEUCYL*ASPARAGINYL VALYL CYSTEINYL THREONYL SERYL SERYL LEUCYL GLYCYL*ASPARAGINYL GLUTAMINYL PHENYL ALANYL GLUTAMINYL THREONYL GLUTAMINYL*GLUTAMINYL ALANYL ARGINYL THREONYL THREONYL GLUTAMINYL VALYL*GLUTAMINYL GLUTAMINYL PHENYL ALANYL SERYL GLUTAMINYL VALYL TRYPTOPHYL*LYSYL PROLYL PHENYL ALANYL PROLYL GLUTAMINYL SERYL THREONYL VALYL*ARGINYL PHENYL ALANYL PROLYL GLYCYL ASPARTYL VALYL TYROSYL LYSYL VALYL*TYROSYL ARGINYL TYROSYL ASPARAGINYL ALANYL VALYL LEUCYL ASPARTYL*PROLYL LEUCYL ISOLEUCYL THREONYL ALANYL LEUCYL LEUCYL GLYCYL THREONYL*PHENYL ALANYL ASPARTYL THREONYL ARGINYL ASPARAGINYL ARGINYL ISOLEUCYL*ISOLEUCYL GLUTAMYL VALYL GLUTAMYL ASPARAGINYL GLUTAMINYL GLUTAMINYL*SERYL PROLYL THREONYL THREONYL ALANYL GLUTAMYL THREONYL LEUCYL*ASPARTYL ALANYL THREONYL ARGINYL ARGINYL VALYL ASPARTYL ASPARTYL*ALANYL THREONYL VALYL ALANYL ISOLEUCYL ARGINYL SERYL ALANYL ASPARAGINYL*ISOLEUCYL ASPARAGINYL LEUCYL VALYL ASPARAGINYL GLUTAMYL LEUCYL VALYL*ARGINYL GLYCYL THREONYL GLYCYL LEUCYL TYROSYL ASPARAGINYL GLUTAMINYL*ASPARAGINYL THREONYL PHENYL ALANYL GLUTAMYL SERYL METHIONYL SERYL*GLYCYL LEUCYL VALYL TRYPTOPHYL THREONYL SERYL ALANYL PROLYL ALANYL*SERINE = Tobacco Mosaic Virus, Dahlemense Strain.
This word has appeared in the American Chemical Society's Chemical Abstracts and is thus considered by some to be the longest real word.

---
anyone care to say this one word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom