• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current CTRL+V's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q.

No, I'm not kidding. I've had to paste Q to generate it ever since the key broke back in October.

“Well if it worked lets go” she pointed to some random direction and walked off
“Um mother sandgem town is the other way Yuki turned around “I knew that”

Knight took a few seconds to chuckle to himself before they set off for sandgem town.

from a RP i was doing

Edit: New TL named BleKohl who I was going to write good things about ended up missing two signs in this episode and so did the QCer raze. Episode sign is above the one after says 13years ago. V2 fixing these mistakes will come evantaully.
From Tomodachi Fansubs site... from a news post regarding the release of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, ep. 36.

Untitled-6.jpg

Oh yeah, for my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom