• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

There is still the possibility of Cheff just not visiting someone. It said No Result, not Failed. He's still safe in that case cause either way, seeing as Calvin was GF, I assume the other has some form of active role so I doubt Cheff would idle like that then.
A decent point, but, as you mentioned, it doesn’t change the overall equation, which remains exactly as I specified it above.

So quick recap, either Marth or Max is scum and I'm prolly gonna die. Okay then.
I mean, you’re a logical choice, given that scum will need to gamble on whether MP or myself or both of us will be protected, killing Eresh is useless, and they wouldn’t want to remove a player still in the PoE.

I’m pretty sure that, barring LG doing anything stupid with the game setup, we’ve got this in the bag.

Day 3
Day 3: I Have a Cunning Plan

“Oh god, not another one.” CO muttered as the phone on his desk began to ring once more. He gingerly picked up the phone and held it to his ear. “Hello?”

“CO, hi, it’s Lone.” The voice from the other end said. CO breathed a sigh of relief as the call turned out to not be yet another report from the pranks. “I’ve got an idea,” Lone continued, “You guys think you can make some kind of big announcement to the whole section? Tell them to cut it out on all the pranks or something.

That’s your big plan?” CO asked incredulously. “You really think the worst ones are just gonna stop because we asked nicely?”

“Absolutely not. It honestly doesn- GAH” Lone cried as a frying pan swung into his face from a tree. “Little son of a-” He mumbled as he continued walking. “Anyway, it honestly doesn’t matter what you tell them, just so long as you can get everyone together in one place.”

“Well, I guess we could, if you actually think whatever it is that you’re trying to do is gonna work.”

“Come on man, trust me on this.”

“Fine.” CO sighed. “Just get back here and explain what we’re actually gonna do.”

No-one was pranked!

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end in 48 hours.

Countdown timer

I bet they went after ME. At this point, Mafia is getting desperate.

Wait, wait, what?
That was already known
Looks like I need to claim, don’t I? Only a matter of time before scum figures it out if I refuse.

AEWe5IWsfdVhwgnWH1Hm_nKdZwQ=.gif

tumblr_pcpexzET0s1tajor5o1_540.gif

Back
Top Bottom