• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pretend You're Xyzzy Mafia - Endgame: Midorikawa has received 6 Awesome Points! Congrats - 16/5/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheff *should* be dead by the end of the night. RNG don't fail me now.

holy shit?? oh my god

That does it:

Cheff is scum and HD's converted scum.

Can we actually do anything about it though? Let's find out!

Good luck trying to lynch me because I can't die...

I think there could be another Independent other than scum Eresh. Or was it really Cheff?

Oh wait, I just realized why Elieson thinks I'm the converted Indep. Well, I'm not and I would not have died anyway! The redirect probably happened to kill off a Town threat rather than save me.

Update may be a few hours late as HYPER-MAJORITY changed the schedule and something came up around that time.
Actions still lock in less than 5 hours.

Day 5: Another House Cup Lost

Day 5: Another House Cup Lost

Dear Elieson, you are Losing the House Cup again because Harry and his friends went on a fucking adventure.

This custom card by Doctor Floptopus describes the frustration all Hogwarts houses other than Gryffindor would've been experiencing every time Harry Potter and co. would play the heroes in a movie and get points from Mr. Dumbledore. You know how to accept losses well, having lost so many times by this point, so you won't just back down even in the face of death.

As a result, you are the 1x Bulletproof. You may survive the first attempt made at your life.

You are aligned with the town and win when all opposing factions are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive.

This card was submitted by CheffOfGames
Elieson was killed. He was Town 1x Bulletproof

It is now Day 5. It will end in 48 hours (-25 minutes), unless all players vote or MAJORITY occurs.
With 6 players alive, 4 are needed for MAJORITY.

With 6 players alive, the game is in a state of MILO (Mislynch or Lose). If town lynches incorrectly today they may lose the game.

DEATH%20NOTE%20-%2026%20-%20Large%2027.jpg

Vote: CheffofGames

#YOLO

More because Eresh can't be killed at the moment...

Vote: CheffOfGames

Because I can't get myself lynched if Cheff keeps redirecting the frelling lynch.

For me there is no reason to redirect it to ME because he was one of the few true town reads I had.

For me there is no reason to redirect it to ME because he was one of the few true town reads I had.

The only possible reason you would have is if you're Mafia. After all, ME went after me pretty hard in OC, and left me with a feeling I was going to definitely get lynched. I was elated; I was about to win the game. And then he changed it to HD, forcing the Mafia to redirect the lynch to try to save HD.

And to be honest... You are the only lynch redirector in the game that I know of.

Also, Elieson outright called you out on being scum after ME died and now Elieson is dead.

Maybe you lynched ME to save HD, and HD returned the favor by offing Elieson? I don't know. What I do know is, you're the only possible suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom