• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanted to use a glaceon too xD

uhmm...I guess an Eevee and a Shiny Pachirisu,both female.

Well, since you're both playing with two basic-staged, I'll do the same... to keep things fair. :3 Glameow and Poochyena for me; female and male respectively.
Let me just straighten things out before we begin.
- The place is set on the PMD (EoS) world, except instead of having dungeons, we have castles (Fire, Ice, Electric, Ghost, and Flying).
- These castles have x amount of floors, and for us to be able to conquer them, we have to fight a boss at the deepest floor. Sometimes, "Capture the Flag" is what we'll do.
- One castle is connected to the other, so we can't go to "that" without taking over "this."
- Our items... well, instead of having a shop, a travelling merchant will appear to us every once in a while; after all, when we've started, we cannot go back "home" until we've finished the quest.
- If someone wants to evolve, well, just let me know. (Just don't do it so early.)
- There are no levels and moveset limitations, so go wild. xD However, remember to be realistic.
- (Rule/Request): Please don't post one-liners. Be as creative and imaginative as you can in order to provide a qualitative post or something.

I think I missed some stuffs. What do you guys think? Any comments? Violent reactions? Changes that you want?

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom