• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rabbit Doubt -- WOLVES WIN -- 7/11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rabbit Doubt -- The Best Non-Mafia Game DAY 1 -- Phase Change Tomm. 10 PM EST 7/7

Vote: Syn
Sorry, but fellow rabbits would think that rabbits weren't 'overgrown rats', as you called them. Wolves would be more likely to insult teh cuteness that is bunnehs.

lol'd. I just don't like rabbits. They're too fluffy and poop everywhere.

I'm not voting because I really don't know still :x

Re: Rabbit Doubt -- DAY 2 -- Let's not tie again -- 10 PM EST 7/8/11

vote: Synthesis

Again the same reason as yesterday which was about the whole overgrown rat thing!

I love rabbits. But I don't think we should vote off Synch just because he doesn't. With that said, I still need to do some "homework" before I cast my vote(s).

Sorry for voting for someone that put in a vote for me at first...? I don't see any true justification in your vote for me.

Vote 1: Zhwoobatte

I agree with Outcast and parma.

Okay then. I guess that seems to make sense. Unvote 1: Feralize Vote 1: Zhwoobatte Not budging here...

ghaskan is right...
So
unvote: Synthesis
Vote: Zwhoobatte

Same reason as the others.

Vote:mintaka
Vote:Hellion

yes...Im butthurt :v

I don't find that a good reason to vote for someone. :p
Voting back seems pointless as well...I can't find you suspicious.

I want clues, and to help the lynch,
VOTE 1 : Zhwoobatte

I'll think about my second vote. If anyone seems suspicious, my second vote will go to him/her.

I thought we only get 1 vote for the second round and over.

This is not a mafia game; everyone gets to vote at every phase. But the wolves, in addition, can place a kill privately every second phase.

But we only get 2 votes on the first day, does this count as the first day? Let's wait for @Phoenicks to confirm!

Look at rule one.

1. Every phase, a public vote is held to try and kill the wolves. Players have as many votes as there are wolves alive. (If there are 3 wolves, everybody can vote 3 times.) Players may not vote for the same person more than once. The number of players eliminated each phase is the same as the number of wolves currently alive (3 wolves = 3 lynches each day).

The bolded part.

Oh, I forgot... I was talking about the rules that were included in the PM... They seem to contradict!

Hm, I guess we should get an answer from Pheonicks.

You two were most connected to Mijz and Flareth,in terms of votes. You know the drill.

Hmmm... wait what? I voted for Mij because he voted for me, and let's not act as if I was the only one. I don't see you pointing a finger at CommanderPigg who also voted for Mij... Why is that I wonder?

Vote1: Zhwoobatte
Vote2: Synthesis

Reason: I don't wanna die XD

@Phoenicks ; could you update the first post so that we can see who's dead easily? As game moves on, might get too lazy to read the thread to check who is dead Thank you :p

Last edited:

@Mintaka So far we have the following.
Something has happened!

The rabbits gathered omniously. Committed to root out the wolves, they first targeted Shadow Darkrai. Having decided this, however, they were unable to select a second target. A narrow tie was found; they had reached an impasse. So they eliminated Shadow Darkrai and discovered....

1%5Clittle-cute-rabbit--19865.jpg

Shadow Darkrai was a rabbit.

Meanwhile, the wolves met. They selected two targets -- ripe for the hunt. And a shocked rabbit herd discovered the next day:

Cute-Little-Bunnies7.jpg

Mijzelffan and Flareth were eliminated.

It appeared, by the looks of things, that Mijzelffan had been killed first.

Shadow Darkrai, Mijzelffan, and Flareth have been eliminated. They were all Rabbits.

Vote 1: TFSpock

What Hellion said makes sense and I genuinely don't suspect anyone else all that much.

Hmmm... wait what? I voted for Mij because he voted for me, and let's not act as if I was the only one. I don't see you pointing a finger at CommanderPigg who also voted for Mij... Why is that I wonder?

Vote1: Zhwoobatte
Vote2: Synthesis

Reason: I don't wanna die XD
So, you wouldn't have cared if he died or not in the last phase? You just wanted to live? I didn't vote for Pigg because she voted FOR Mijz, Mijz voted for you. Very well.

Unvote 2: Hellion

@ Synthesis I see your reaction does make sense, but I voted Hellion rather than Pigg because Mijz was after Hellion. I suppose Hellion was set up.

I thought we only get 1 vote for the second round and over.

You have one vote for each wolf still alive. With 2 alive, you have 2 votes.

This is not a mafia game; everyone gets to vote at every phase. But the wolves, in addition, can place a kill privately every second phase.

Each wolf gets a kill every phase. There will be 2 more kills at the end of this phase, unless 1 wolf is killed. In that case, there will be 1 kill. If both wolves are killed today, there will be 0 kills.

But we only get 2 votes on the first day, does this count as the first day? Let's wait for @Phoenicks to confirm!

Role PM Text said:
You are a rabbit. Your goal is to eliminate both wolves through voting. You have one vote to use each day for the number of wolves alive (2 on the first day). You may not communicate privately with any other players. Good Luck.

My mistake; the wording was unclear. This means the same thing as the rule in the first post -- for each wolf alive, you may cast one vote. With 2 wolves alive, everyone may cast 2 votes.

@Phoenicks ; could you update the first post so that we can see who's dead easily? As game moves on, might get too lazy to read the thread to check who is dead Thank you :p

Just forgot, is all.

Oh ok thanks Phoenicks!
So my votes:

Vote 1: Zwhoobatte, for the reason I stated on the pages previously.
Vote 2: TFSpock, for acting suspicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom