• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

I’m actually upset that RNG didn’t make me Elie and ME the scum team.
Oh please. We all know how that would have gone.
Elie and I would have held you back, and you’d have ended up bussing both of us in frustration.

Also, I’ve been meaning to mention. You forgot to put my night actions on this list. :cry:
I know they didn’t count, but they’re still funny.
Updated Night Action Log:
Rainbow Rocket Mafia Night Actions

Night 1

Midorikawa Cop checks DawningWinds - Successful, DawningWinds is Town!
HumanDawn Doctor Protects Maniacal Engineer - Successful, Maniacal Engineer is Protected!
dawn dusk Watches Midorikawa - Successful, Midorikawa was not visited by anyone!
Elison Neighbourises TheCapsFan - Successful, TheCapsFan joins the Neighbourhood Chat!
Jinjo Doctor Protects Jinjo - Successful, Jinjo is Protected!
Max1996 Ninja Roleblocks DarthWolf - Successful, Nothing Happens!
Max1996 Ninja Kills DoctorFloptopus - Successful, DoctorFloptopus is Killed!
Space Rolecops DarthWolf - Successful, DarthWolf is a Survivour!
DawningWinds Kills Max1996 - Successful, Max1996 is Killed!
Maniacal Engineer Kills DarthWolf!

Night 2

Elieson Neighbourises DarthWolf - Successful, DarthWolf joins the Neighbourhood Chat!
Midorikawa Cop checks DarthWolf - Successful, DarthWolf is Independent!
Space Kills HumanDawn - Successful, HumanDawn is Killed!
Space Rolecops Elieson - Successful, Elieson is a Miller Neighbouriser!
HumanDawn Protects dawn dusk - Successful, dawn dusk is Protected!
dawn dusk Watches HumanDawn - Successful, HumanDawn was visited by Space!
Maniacal Engineer Kills DarthWolf!

Maniacal Engineer said:
index.php

Turns out my reads were spot on again and I called out 2 scum on day 1. Space was obv scum on day 1.

Jinjo, I really don’t know how to read you. This is the third game we’ve played together and the third time I read you so completely inaccurately.

I need to adjust my gauge.
Alot of players don't know how to read me and my playstyle is very different from other players. I will say though that my reads are always between 75%-85% accurate and I do have my moments where I would be disengaged and my reads would be wrong.

Alot of players don't know how to read me and my playstyle is very different from other players. I will say though that my reads are always between 75%-85% accurate and I do have my moments where I would be disengaged and my reads would be wrong.
Accurate reads are no good if you don’t work well with everyone else. This game in particular communication was really difficult with you.

Back
Top Bottom