• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

You know what? Why not.
I'll pokemon pinch that last spot please.
fantastic.gif

I'd like to introduce myself to everyone that doesn't know me btw (@Tood @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch and @DawningWinds , whom I don't believe I know but am assuming I don't).

I'm Elieson. I'm a 33 y.o. dad. I have a relatively big ego when it comes to mafia, talk a lot of smack, and have won many games. The others probably know me as a street punk but if I ever say something that genuinely comes out as offensive, please call me out on it because I never actually mean to affect anybody emotionally, even if I say things very strongly. I'm also the master of discovering loop holes, and I'm probably the reason why at least one of the rules in this game exists, if not more.

I also haven't played the Rainbow Rocket game, so as far as you should all be concerned with me, spoilers won't bother me about that generation of game.

That is all. Expect another dump when game actually starts, but one that'll be on-topic with the game itself!

I also haven't played the Rainbow Rocket game, so as far as you should all be concerned with me, spoilers won't bother me about that generation of game.

It's the DLC-esque postgame of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Basically a "what if" the protagonists of all the previous games failed to defeat the Team Leaders in their own dimensions, and they came to USUM's. That's also why it's called Rainbow :M.

I wonder who the Town will be, because there are more villain characters in this arc.

Confirmation Phase!
Confirmed, and getting straight to business because, as always, I have a plan.

So, on Day 1, I recommend we get the game started out right by lynching DarthWolf.
I don’t care that he’s not a player or a host of this game. Lynching DarthWolf on D1 is an absolute must and has always led to games going extremely successfully.

Night 1 I will form some sort of alliance with Elieson, because that’s just how these things always go.

Day 2 I recommend lynching TheCapsFan. He’s mean.

Night 2 some sort of shenanigans will happen and Midorikawa will do something amusing.

Day 3 is the day that Zexy Zombies show up…which will be hilarious.

Night 3 is when HumanDawn betrays us all.

Everything beyond that will just fall into place. Trust me on this one. I’m a genius and well grounded.

are we allowed to discuss plans in Confirmation Phase (confirming btw)?

If so, I propose that instead of DarthWolf, we turbo Zexy. That way, we are rid of a zombie problem before it starts, and we can dive straight into night actions; you know, where the real action begins.

Digimon isn’t as big news anymore, so LoneGarurumon should be an easy check for our cop or vig. If the vig shoots LG, then we learn his alignment publically. If the cop inspects LG, then then LG is scum anyway and we just lynch him D2.

N2 and D3, I’m taking a break. You guys can have your fun.

After that, we lynch MCH, and mafia shoots Rainbow Cloud.

Easy win.

Elie, you should know better. Never leave DarthWolf alive beyond D1. He must always be lynched on D1 if a game is going to succeed.

besides, killing Zexy again just leads to more Zexy Zombies.

ehhh I don’t feel like killing Zexy all game long and he’ll claim BPV Vig or something when he’s actually SK…if he’ll behave then I can concede to leavehim alone for a while

Back
Top Bottom