• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

@dawn dusk I am protecting you.

You can watch me so we can make a loop where the Mafia can’t kill one of us without screwing the other
images

Since TheCapsFan is a Double Voter, I wonder if he gets a Double Vote on Shorten Phase as well :p

Day 3 - Rocket Relaunch to Oblivion!
Players:
2. @DawningWinds
4. @dawn dusk
5. @HumanDawn
6. @Space
7. @TheCapsFan
9. @DarthWolf
10. @Midorikawa
11. @Elieson
12. @Maniacal Engineer

A majority of 5 have voted to shorten the phase!

HumanDawn was killed, they were:

Dear HumanDawn,

Heart-Gold-Soul-Silver-Archer.png

You are Archer, the leader of the Sevii Isles branch of Team Rocket, and the interim leader of the Johto branch.

While initially you were away in the far off Sevii Isles to hear the word of team rocket disbanding, you were defeated by Red while he was trying to grab the Sapphire to be able to trade with the Hoenn region. However, you took Team Rocket underground and started rebuilding them in the hopes you would get Giovanni to see the success of the Sevii Isles/Johto branch and then use a special radio signal to take over the world with hypnotized Pokémon.

As you took care of Team Rocket in Giovanni’s absence, you have the ability to protect any of the other team leaders from taking the fall themselves, as such you are the Doctor. Once per night you can type Protect: <player> to protect them from any potential mafia kills.

In short, you are Archer, Town Doctor, allied with Team Rainbow Rocket and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 3, phase ends Friday 9th July at 10pm BST/4pm CDT or if 5 players vote to shorten the phase!

You know what kills me about this game, assuming Space is indeed our final mafia member?
It means that, right out of the gate on D1, I was exactly right about Space’s vote on Max, and I was in the process of clobbering Max with pressure to see if he cracked.
But I didn’t stick with my convictions, and I didn’t sway others. In fact, I allowed others to sway me.

I got distracted and I lost focus.
1EBBBAEF-DDDC-4A74-99FA-D7B3414CBDF6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom