• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

Now you’re just grasping at threads, and, either way, you’re looking for a serial killer when no evidence of a serial killer exists, and we should be looking for the final scum team member first.
In this scenario, it’s better to hunt for deer than to hunt for unicorns.

So, since there is definitely a final member of the mafia team, and there is no guarantee of a serial killer, who do you think the final mafia member would be?

Elieson brought it up, I'm just running with it

It has to be Midorikawa I'd think. I don't have a better argument than the cop/rolecop thing, but that's the only possible option

Unvote: DawningWinds

Vote: Midorikawa

I said I'd be willing to vote whoever Town wanted me to, but no one ever mentioned anything.

Well true, but you could've gone with the majority anyway

For the record Darth is an independent. I checked him last night. So we at least know he’s not mafia.

I guess you didn't trust me (or rather, him as well), but I did say he was Survivor

It has to be Midorikawa I'd think. I don't have a better argument than the cop/rolecop thing, but that's the only possible option
Nope. You screwed your self on that front when you outed Elieson’s role as Miller Neighborizer.

No way in hell that a Miller exists just to throw off a 1x cop shot from a JOAT.

Your fun? I’m the one who gets stronger every time Darth is lynched. :(

i was this close to getting Darth to say “oh hey guys i’m town now”, but the cop check announcing darth as ITP means I can’t even bull-oney that any more. Curses!

at least the itp will more than likely win and I’ll become empowered from that. It’s unfortunate that you had to compete with this clown (points at self) for a Darthwolf-related outcome

at least the itp will more than likely win and I’ll become empowered from that. It’s unfortunate that you had to compete with this clown (points at self) for a Darthwolf-related outcome
Tch. Please. If either of us is the clown in this game, it’s ME.
I was scarily accurate right at the beginning of D1, but I’ve been incredibly inept and never followed through on anything until it was too late and/or pretty much a “given.”

elieson was going to say his role anyway if I didn't
Nah. He’s Elieson. He would have continued to be cryptic about it. Or, if you had just said he was a Neighborizer, he’d have assumed you couldn’t see the “Miller” part of the role.

Either way, that’s not the point I was making. The point I was making is that you legitimized the existence of a Cop when you outed a Miller.

Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - "The whole world exist for the glory of Team Rainbow Rocket!" - Town and Independent Victory!
Players:
1. @Max1996
2. @DawningWinds
3. @Jinjo
4. @dawn dusk
5. @HumanDawn
6. @Space
7. @TheCapsFan
8. @ExLight
9. @DarthWolf
10. @Midorikawa
11. @Elieson
12. @Maniacal Engineer
13. @Doctor Floptopus

Spectators:
@Feenie

Co-Host:
@ReturnofMCH

MoD:
@Snowy

A majority of 5 have voted to shorten the phase!

Day 3 End of Day Vote Totals:

Space - 7 (dawn dusk, Maniacal Engineer. Midorikawa, TheCapsFan, Elieson, DarthWolf)
Midorikawa - 1 (Space)

Space was lynched, they were:
Hey Space!

Guzma.png

You are Guzma, the leader of Team Skull, a major villainous team in the Alola region.

Growing up abused by your father for always winning second place in your sports, You one day fought back against your dad and ran away from home, founding Team Skull with a bunch of other social outcasts in the process. While you have a decent moral compass, Lusamine saw you as the person you are at one point, and not just some weirdo who ran away from home, so your pride got in the way of that and you teamed up with her. But you since realized that was a mistake and are trying to make amends not just with Team Skull, but with your family too.

Regardless, your former ties with the region’s evil plot caught the eye of Rainbow Rocket, but little do they know you’ve since reformed so you’re trying to put a stop to their plan before it begins. You are a crafty individual, so you can see who has what role once a night by typing Rolecop: <player>. Although you are not a villain, being the leader of a former villainous team makes you appear that way to others. In this instance however you are able to use this to your advantage to infiltrate and sabotage the efforts of the evil Team Rainbow Rocket, therefore you are the Godfather/Rolecop. As the Godfather any alignment checks will show you as being Town aligned.

In short you are Guzma, Mafia Godfather/Rolecop, allied with the Reformed Team Bosses and win when you equal or outnumber the town.

Space has lost the game!

DawningWinds has won the game, they were:

Dear DawningWinds,

Lysandre.png

You are Lysandre, the leader of Team Flare, the leading villainous team in the Kalos region.

Once a kind and caring individual, one day you realized the major issues with humanity and snapped, going on a rampage to keep the beauty of the world alive while destroying the ugly parts of humanity, and as such formed Team Flare with an entrance fee to ensure humanity’s survival. You awake the Ultimate Weapon created by your ancestor AZ to ensure this would happen, only to fire it before it was fully powered.

Because your goals are to wipe out the parts of humanity too ugly for the new world you strive for, you can kill anyone you don’t want in said new world. As such you are the Vigilante. Once during the game you can type Kill: <player> to kill a potential player, and bypass any protection roles in the process.

In short you are Lysandre, Town Vigilante, allied with Team Rainbow Rocket and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

dawn dusk has won the game, they were:
Dear dawn dusk,

USUM-Giovanni.png

You are Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket, the leading villainous team of the Kanto region which also has operations in both the neighbouring Johto and Sevii Island regions.

Cool, calm and calculating you are the ruthless leader of Team Rocket, an organisation dedicated to exploitation of Pokémon for profit. Your most recent scheme has brought you to the Aether Paradise in the Alola region where you have brought together the bosses of villainous teams from other regions in order to conquer the world as part of your Team Rainbow Rocket super team.

As the leader of the newly formed Team Rainbow Rocket it is your job to keep the other less than trustworthy team bosses under your control whilst coordinating the team’s plans, because of this you are the Watcher. Once per night during the game you may submit the action Watch: <player> in order to check to see who visited the targeted player that night.

In short, you are Giovanni, Town Watcher, allied with Team Rainbow Rocket and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

TheCapsFan has won the game, they were:
Dear TheCapsFan,

Sword-Shield-Chairman-Rose.png

You are Rose, the Chairman of the Galar Pokémon League and President of the Macro Cosmos organisation, one of the largest business conglomerates in the Galar region.

A highly successful and motivated businessman as well as a talented trainer, you built possibly the Galar region’s most successful business conglomerates in the Macro Cosmos organisation and have risen to become the Chairman of the Galar Pokémon League. However you have also become obsessed with Galar’s future energy needs and have poured much of your time and money into researching the Darkest Day, one of Galar’s historical disasters in the hopes it can be used to solve Galar’s energy needs. However your obsession with the Darkest Day led you to abusing your power as the head of the League and Macro Cosmos, endangering the entire Galar region as a result.

As you are a man with a lot of influence you have managed to enable it so your vote counts for double everybody else's making you this game’s Double Voter. Each time you cast a vote during the day phase it will act as though that person has two votes on them instead of one, be cautious though as this will cause a mismatch in the vote tallies.

In short you are Rose, Town Double Voter, allied with Team Rainbow Rocket and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

DarthWolf has won the game, they were:
"Let the music play!"

Dear Tood,

Miror-B.png

You are Miror B, the leader of Team Miror B, a minor villainous team in the Orre region.

A flamboyant dancer with a somewhat garish fashion style, you are a former admin of Cipher, the main villainous team in the Orre region. However, you were kicked out of Cipher after your part in the failure of the first plan to conquer the region using Shadow Pokémon. Despite this you grabbed 2 of your former lackeys and caught wind of Cipher’s second plan, stealing any Shadow Pokémon you came across, only for Michael to catch them and restore them. Despite this you managed to obtain the last 2 Shadow Pokémon ever produced and use them in your final battle with Michael.

Because you got kicked out of the major team of the region, you are aligned with nobody but yourself, and don’t care about the internal conflict of Team Rainbow Rocket and their traitors. So as such you are the Survivor. This means you have no special roles, but if you make it to endgame you win alongside the winning team.

In short you are Miror B, Independent Survivor, allied with Yourself. You win when you survive until the end.

Midorikawa has won the game, they were:
Dear Midorikawa,

Black-White-Ghetsis.png

You are Ghetsis, the true leader of both incarnations of Team Plasma, the major villainous team in Unova.

Full name Ghetsis Harmonia Gropius, you are a chessmaster to put it lightly. You took N from the forest bringing him into your care and manipulating him for the sole purpose of taking over the world with his legendary. When that ended up failing thanks to the journey N had seeing people aren’t all evil and that morality is tougher than just black and white, you had a backup plan at the ready and tried awakening Kyurem and fusing it with N’s legendary from 2 years prior to create Black/White Kyurem.

Because of your craftiness and way with words, you can cross examine someone to test their allegiance to Rainbow Rocket. As such you are the Cop. Once per night you can check someone’s alignment by typing Cop: <player> to see who they side with.

In short you are Ghetsis, Town Cop, allied with Team Rainbow Rocket and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Elieson has won the game, they were:
Dear Elieson,

Sun-Moon-Lusamine-Nihilego-fused.png

You are Lusamine, the head of the Aether Foundation, a group dedicated to protecting Pokémon in the Alola region.

You were once a kind-hearted and compassionate person who cared about your children and Pokémon however upon losing your husband through an Ultra Wormhole you became obsessed with the Ultra Beast Pokémon who reside in the Ultra Space beyond the wormholes leading to you becoming fused with a Nihilego and losing your mind.

Although you are villainous in intent your organisation for the most part is not therefore making you the Miller in this game and any investigations into your alignment will show you as being Mafia aligned. You are also known for working with organisations outside of the Aether Foundation when it has suited your needs including a working relationship with Team Skull the villainous team of the Alola region because of this you are also the Neighbouriser. Once per night during the game you may submit the action Neighbourise: <player> to add that player into a private neighbourhood chat with you.

In short you are Lusamine, Town Miller/Neighbouriser, allied with Team Rainbow Rocket and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Manical Engineer has won the game, they were:
Dear Maniacal Engineer,

Ruby-Sapphire-Maxie.png

You are Maxie, the leader of Team Magma, one of the villainous teams of the Hoenn region.

Your wish to expand the world’s landmass in order for there to be more room for people and land Pokémon to thrive and thus reducing conflict in the world, as such you formed Team Magma in order to achieve this goal. However Team Magma is not the only villainous team in the Hoenn region as you face opposition from Team Aqua and it’s leader Archie who’s aims are the opposite of Team Magma’s, wishing to expand the sea and reduce the landmass in order for sea Pokémon and nature to thrive in an enlarged ocean.

Given the rivalry and conflict between your teams you have a tendency to spy on and sabotage one another's efforts, however despite your differences you have also been known to be able to work together in times of crisis. Now as part of Team Rainbow Rocket you must once again put your differences aside and work together in order to take over the world, as you are already familiar with your counterpart in Team Aqua, you and Archie are the Masons of this game and you share a private chat with one another as well as knowing you are both Town aligned.

In short you are Maxie, Town Mason, allied with Team Rainbow Rocket and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Congrats Town and Darth and thanks to everyone for playing, sorry the balance was a bit of a mess, I'll explain some more about the setup in my next post.

Last edited:
gg, what a game

thanks for hosting Rainbow Cloud

can we have access to dead chat?
Sure, I'll add everyone to the chats now.

Here's the Night Actions Log:
Rainbow Rocket Mafia Night Actions

Night 1

Midorikawa Cop checks DawningWinds - Successful, DawningWinds is Town!
HumanDawn Doctor Protects Maniacal Engineer - Successful, Maniacal Engineer is Protected!
dawn dusk Watches Midorikawa - Successful, Midorikawa was not visited by anyone!
Elison Neighbourises TheCapsFan - Successful, TheCapsFan joins the Neighbourhood Chat!
Jinjo Doctor Protects Jinjo - Successful, Jinjo is Protected!
Max1996 Ninja Roleblocks DarthWolf - Successful, Nothing Happens!
Max1996 Ninja Kills DoctorFloptopus - Successful, DoctorFloptopus is Killed!
Space Rolecops DarthWolf - Successful, DarthWolf is a Survivour!
DawningWinds Kills Max1996 - Successful, Max1996 is Killed!

Night 2

Elieson Neighbourises DarthWolf - Successful, DarthWolf joins the Neighbourhood Chat!
Midorikawa Cop checks DarthWolf - Successful, DarthWolf is Independent!
Space Kills HumanDawn - Successful, HumanDawn is Killed!
Space Rolecops Elieson - Successful, Elieson is a Miller Neighbouriser!
HumanDawn Protects dawn dusk - Successful, dawn dusk is Protected!
dawn dusk Watches HumanDawn - Successful, HumanDawn was visited by Space!

Moral of the story. If Max is scummy, keep letting the Vig shoot him.
Scumteam wasn’t weak, town was just strong.

Removing the Masons and keeping the mayor’s extra vote hidden from displayed votals would have balanced things out big time (making the Masons into Vanillas, or silly nonimportant roles like Courier or Announcer I mean). Aside from that, no real complaints other than how Rolecop can detect the Miller part

My self-imposed challenge btw was never to actually use the word Miller, and see how long I could play without actually claiming my actual role

Back
Top Bottom