• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

I don't think HD's scum-likelihood is really just cause he doesn't show any sign of an ulterior motive to make Caps in particular look town? His initial Caps read was probably made without a whole lot of thought or effort, especially given he immediately seemed to change his mind when the post's lack of any AI content was pointed out, and his latest posts are fluff and brushing off ME's suspicions on Space with "he's looking too much into it", when it's one of only a few cases out there, calling out and voting a player he knows bandwagons all the time for not giving reasoning, when plenty of reasoning for why Space is scummy has been provided (the player he voted here, is, notably same player that Space voted). He's null at best, I'd honestly probably give him a bit of a scumlean. I'd say a Space/HD scumteam is decently plausible.

Do also agree Space is scummy. Her "defense" where she said that ME was "automatically reading her posts in a sinister manner" feels like an attempt to brush off valid concerns that he'd brought to the table, and her vote on Max, which she claimed was simply posing a question, was literally not framed as a question at all, and the way it was worded (and the fact that it was indeed a serious vote) really does imply genuine suspicion, rather than that it's a placeholder as she's since said it is.

Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: Space[/s]
TheCapsFan read is what I like to call a shitread, it's just something thrown out at that moment which has no real value. I agree the TR on me is weak, might be trying to butter up to me early on too. I love butter, but I love it even more with some meat.

I went back to look on when Space first said it, and the thing is, ME brought up the word sinister first because of how she voted Max1996. It's basically banter from Space's end from being flabbergasted to being accused that her intentions are being called sinister.

You can suspect people and still have the vote as a placeholder because nothing is set in stone, especially Day 1. Space even said this.

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch subs in for Feenie!
There's quite a bit for me to catch up on, I see, but I'm going to make one quick point before I have to head into the office.
For now...
Unvote: Space

I need to think this over.
Okay. What do you need to think over? What has changed since you voted for Space and why are the reasons that you voted for Space no longer valid?

Also, you never actually did address Space's initial question as to why you believe that Caps' fluffpost on his new playstyle gave you Townie vibes on him. Please explain what it was about that post that led you to have even a minor town lean on Caps.

Right. I’m going to do exactly what I said I was going to do, and
Vote: DarthWolf

This has never backfired on me ever before.
Though what if it does?
ok thecapsfan is town

Hmm who to lynch first

Vote: Jinjo

eeeeeyyyy
Are you sure on that?
Is that a joke vote?
Too bad. I'm in this game, and I give everyone shit. :p

Speaking of...

Stop trying to steal Zexy's girlfriend. :mad:
Even me?
bold of you to assume you aren't among them ;)

Same here.
Did someone forget that I'm one too

Okay. What do you need to think over? What has changed since you voted for Space and why are the reasons that you voted for Space no longer valid?

Also, you never actually did address Space's initial question as to why you believe that Caps' fluffpost on his new playstyle gave you Townie vibes on him. Please explain what it was about that post that led you to have even a minor town lean on Caps.
1. It doesn't seem that scummy, the more I actually thought about my initial reasons.
2. I thought it seemed a bit odd for Mafia to clarify that sort of thing.

Also, and this is urgent, IF YOU ARE ALIGNED AS A THIRD PARTY/SELF-ALIGNED WHATEVER (Survivor, Cult, etc), I need you to post about it in thread, because I have something very important and role-related to target you with, and I'd prefer to do it sooner rather than later, so you do not lose the game.
Just so you know if you're a third party and you reveal I'm voting on sight. Had enough poor experiences with fakeclaims to not want to deal with that crap.

ou read Midorikawa as town, but also don't know what to make of it? Wut?

meta-chart (2).png
##Unvote (TheCapsFan)
##Vote Elieson

Shit, man, how can I disagree with statistics?

[VOTE]: Elieson

Scumreads: Elie>>>>>Tood>>>Space/Caps>>Max
I don't...hate these reads? I've talked about Space already and why they're a bit weird. Tood entrance reads NAI-to-scum on the basis of meta, though I agree with the sentiment that it'd be nice if they committed to something.

@Rainbow Cloud @ReturnofMCH Can someone post votals pwease uwu

1. It doesn't seem that scummy, the more I actually thought about my initial reasons.
2. I thought it seemed a bit odd for Mafia to clarify that sort of thing.
1. Your initial reasons were my reasons. What, specifically, makes those reasons less valid?
What has Space done, or what has other players pointed out that makes those reasons no longer valid?

2. okay. That’s a flawed, but decent reason for a mild town lean. I can see where and how you would believe that.

I don't...hate these reads? I've talked about Space already and why they're a bit weird. Tood entrance reads NAI-to-scum on the basis of meta, though I agree with the sentiment that it'd be nice if they committed to something.
Meant to also comment on Max as well. I think it's interesting that he committed to a read in his first post in the game, which is odd coming from Max, but again, not alignment indicative. Which leads me back to your read on me.

Caps is saying a lot of nothing. So much effort, and what's it accomplishing? Your #81 is inquisitive enough to put you on the back burner and you feel the same about Space as I do (or at least, have one shared reason that I do). Overall though, very little, if anything, has been contributed in CapsPosts, which represent a serious chunk of the game's current posts since D1 start. This is bad.
Gotta be honest, if you couldn't tell, not much has naturally pinged me so far, so not surprised that I'm looking like a Wooloo rn. Look man, I'm just here to have fun, and win on the way if I can. :)(y)

It's not that it's invalid, but it feels insufficient this early in the game.
Why does it feel insufficient? What would be a “sufficient” reason? Especially on D1, when information is limited.
Also, if literally nothing has changed regarding the reasons themselves, what made the reasons “sufficient” enough for you to vote for Space in the first place, and now, suddenly, they’re “insufficient?”

What changed your mind?

I’ll be making a wall post shortly, to catch up on things.

Back
Top Bottom