• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what exactly happened to you down there?

*Sylveon tells Vaporeon about the Milotic. Vaporeon gasps and then shakes his head.*

Man! Why is everyone trying to strangle you all of a sudden?! Don't worry. I'll go have a real serious talk with that Milotic later. Then you can safely go find yourself a new underwater sleeping spot.

*nuzzles Sylveon and uses Aqua Ring, transferring some of its restorative energy to him*
It's no problem, really. I guess it wasn't very smart to go in alone. You did say it's your domain when you're in there, if I recall correctly.

*Espeon and Leafeon continue to race. The clouds above RM rumble and it starts to rain*
My leaf is happy. How are you Espeon?

Should I do it?...
*Races 105 mph with extreme caution*
Be careful, Leafeon! Yesterday, Espeon was able briefly go 360 mph!
It's no problem, really. I guess it wasn't very smart to go in alone. You did say it's your domain when you're in there, if I recall correctly.
Guess I did say that. Well, I'll make sure that that sea serpent will know better than to mess with any of my friends ever again.

But first, the race!

I think he didn't intend to harm me, only make it clear he didn't want me there...

But thanks! :D
Well, based on your description, you did feel uncomfortable, so at least I'll tell it to use less painful methods to get its points across.
*Leafeon accelerates to 108 mph* Woo hoo! This is fun!

* Laughs at the speed of 112 mph*

Let’s see just how fast I can go! *Runs forward, reaching a speed of 116. At this point, my legs are covered in mud*
*watches in awe as the two Eeveelutions race, their legs moving faster than the eye can see and mud splashing behind them*

Here are some new self-made lyrics. Hopefully it'll be a song in the next Pokemon anime, when Ash is a hood and he's got some homeys and a baseball bat with nails in it. In the first episode, he decides to get tough and be rad. This is the song he sings prior to that and the last bit is just to clarify something personal to me:

Hit the floor
In a splat.
I broke my face
That's where it's at.
Kicked in the shins
Ah yeah
Thrown in the bins
Ah yeah
Bullied.
Yeah yeah yeah
Bullied.
Yeah yeah yeah
I'm actually not bullied.
Yeah yeah yeah.

Brilliant. (y)

* Laughs at the speed of 112 mph*

Let’s see just how fast I can go! *Runs forward, reaching a speed of 116. At this point, my legs are covered in mud*

*Manages to reach 120 mph* I didn’t know I could go this fast!
And I bet you can go even faster! I was able to more than triple my previous top speed when I tapped into the core of my potential! I'm sure you can do the same!

*Leafeon bypasses Espeon and starts gaining a lead*

Hey! Espeon! Watch it! You're being overtaken!

And I bet you can go even faster! I was able to more than triple my previous top speed when I tapped into the core of my potential! I'm sure you can do the same!

*Leafeon bypasses Espeon and starts gaining a lead*

Hey! Espeon! Watch it! You're being overtaken!
That's the moment!
*starts collecting energy*
*runs 118 mph, slowly accelerating*

Last edited:

That's the moment!
*starts collecting energy*
*runs 118 mph, slowly accelerating*
Oh, boy! We're approaching the climax! I can feel it!

Watch out, Leafeon! Espeon is about to unleash his hidden potential! You better do the same, or you won't stand a chance of winning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom