• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I usually avoid using healing items in battles, but it's not a hard rule. I will say that I refuse to ever use switch over set ever again. I've heard people complain about the games being too easy, but then they go and use the switch setting. Like, the games are easy even with set, but...still. It's quite counter intuitive.
Last weekend, my step counter in Platinum rolled to all zeroes again, meaning that I had achieved yet another round of 10000 steps. And yet, the Chandelier wasn't unlocked at the Villa. I decided that it's not worth the effort to start taking 10000 steps again to achieve it, and officially laid that playthrough to rest.
I find it somewhat admirable how much time you're putting into the older pokemon games. I confess that I have a tendency to pay less attention to them in favor of the newer games. I intend to attempt to fix that mindset somewhat....after my obsession with shield wears off more, heh.

I find it somewhat admirable how much time you're putting into the older pokemon games. I confess that I have a tendency to pay less attention to them in favor of the newer games. I intend to attempt to fix that mindset somewhat....after my obsession with shield wears off more, heh.
I admit that I'd be interested to play/replay the newer ones too, but I don't know where my 3DS console and games are right now, and I don't feel like buying a Switch, so there's that. The older games can still provide a lot of entertainment. Next I'm planning to replay some of the Unova games and gather a different kind of team than I've used before.

Back
Top Bottom