• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
10 days.
Sword and Shield are coming out in 10 days.

With that out of the way, I'm LunarArrow but you can call me Arrow.
Guys, what we will do with this one...? A newcomer like this deserves some kind of initiation act...

(And welcome to Bulba, Arrow.)

Guys, what we will do with this one...? A newcomer like this deserves some kind of initiation act...

Oh, so that's what happens. I never got an initiation, neither did Blaine, or DannyDrawsaLot (formerly CCK), so let's keep it that why and they just randomly show up here.

Ooh, I love ping pong!
Ping!
hits the ball back

Pong.

By the way, Celebi. Could you tell Jirachi that we're sorry for making him cry? It wasn't on purpose, we swear. I'd also be interested to see him again. He seemed like a nice guy.
blushes

why, thank you~

I'm not just pretty, either. I can be quite badass when I feel like it.

tumblr_oa0xeyA6131r8sc3ro2_500.gifv
You're welcome. :)

Ooh! Very impressive! What an elegant choice of weapon! Just like yourself!
10 days.

With that out of the way, I'm LunarArrow but you can call me Arrow.
I know, right? Avoiding spoilers these last few days is going to be tough...

Welcome to Bulbagarden Forums.

Just so everyone knows, Bulbagarden's spoiler policy applies to RM.

(I know I don't need to say that but I feel like pretending to be useful)
That's why I like being here so much. Spoiler free zone.

(And don't worry. You don't have to pretend to be useful. Because you really are useful.

pets Eevee)

if i do that it'll cause a time paradox where everything will... well, i haven't done it in so long, and i probably already damaged it enough with transporting ME to hell and such
Okay. But when you see him next time, please tell him we're sorry, okay? And perhaps do it in a time before he falls asleep? I wouldn't feel pleasant knowing he'd be sleeping for 1000 years with bad memories of us.

Okay. But when you see him next time, please tell him we're sorry, okay? And perhaps do it in a time before he falls asleep? I wouldn't feel pleasant knowing he'd be sleeping for 1000 years with bad memories of us.
aww you're so nice! most people just forget about Jirachi or just want him for his wishes

An initiation eh?
Welcome to Bulbagarden Forums.
Thanks, both of you. It's nice to meet you.
I know, right? Avoiding spoilers these last few days is going to be tough...
The only spoilers I'm looking at are leaks of Pokemon in the game, as I like to plan out my teams beforehand.

aww you're so nice! most people just forget about Jirachi or just want him for his wishes
:) I don't need wishes. I've already got everything I want: friends and the freedom to come and go as I please. Plus, a guarantee to not get caught.
The only spoilers I'm looking at are leaks of Pokemon in the game, as I like to plan out my teams beforehand.
I personally watch people play the game first so that I can plan my whole playthrough better. Although, I don't own a Switch, so I don't have plans to play Sword and Shield in the foreseeable future.

I don't need wishes. I've already got everything I want: friends and the freedom to come and go as I please. Plus, a guarantee to not get caught.
A guarantee to not be caught? How? I'm tired of ME trying to catch me!
10 days.
Let's have a Sword and Shield party! Let's go to Galar!

I personally watch people play the game first so that I can plan my whole playthrough better. Although, I don't own a Switch, so I don't have plans to play Sword and Shield in the foreseeable future.
In terms of playthroughs, I just go with the flow.
It's my team that I plan for.

Back
Top Bottom