• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lord Apex; Um, well it seems we're tied then. I'm up to three years with the name as well....

inb4 more shippers....

Zima evolved into Lurker!

Anyone want hugs?

Too bad ;)

Jordan evolved into Sky!

I'm just gonna call you Jordan from now on. Fabulous Phantump is a mouthful, and FP reminds me of Flower Points.

The irony when Jordan means 'descending', plus I used to have a huge darkness fear, and I evolve into Night Sky

Haha, that's what it reminded me of too!

The next encounter could be better with your opinion on the matter should Matt Russian cursive writing about the same characters and go home country better than shinies today and go through the first thing. I'll keep you guys haven't installed and configured for doing the first person you told her.

Jordan evolved into Sky!
Pffffffft. Still got a good millennium or two to go to get to my level of trolling. =w=

Yeah, I've got a picture here just to honour your royal trololololiness;

giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm an asshole. You didn't expect it? =w=;

Dear Tumblr, I was looking for hugs; not couples making out. Thank you.

I am not the best, but I can give it some try. In both languages. I mean, I understood that, didn't I? xD

... no comments about Apex's avatar? :[]
Zexy, I'm sure that you could easily learn how to read Russian if you wanted to.

I'm somewhat disturbed by it.

I think I've told you once, I kinda know bits of Cyrillic alphabet. I remembered much more when I went a trip to Bulgaria, I actually learned it in a single day... but forgot it after a month. I can also do some Japanese kana.

:(( Mama jokes are never meant to be taken seriously :))

Anyone want hugs?

Too bad ;)

Come on, why are you not hugging your Dad? :((
YOU ARE GROUNDED!

Anyone want hugs?

Too bad ;)

Jordan evolved into Sky!

I'm just gonna call you Jordan from now on. Fabulous Phantump is a mouthful, and FP reminds me of Flower Points.

Makes complete sense, he is your only kouhai in the whole thread after all xD I give you the father's permission to call him Jordan :))

Well, I can't keep up, my multitabbing rate has reached infinity :))
If you want me to answer to something, please quote or mention, I don't mind notifications.
Else, I'll reply to all of these will a good 'ol wallpost xD

Markos and Sky are my senpais

Everyone else is a conformist :p

Fakershipping

Just because this whole convo reminds me of that whole scene in SA2.

Markos and Sky are my senpais

Everyone else is a conformist :p

NO, I AM YOUR DAD!

Wow, just realized that the one with the Mom avatar is not Lord Apex, but Apex! xD
This is some nice confusion I got in, welcome to our humble thread Apex! xD

Voting time!

Should the Apex ship be called ApexShipping or something else?
It needs to be in the official thread for record of this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom