• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of doors.
[video=youtube;oZgIakEe4JE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZgIakEe4JE[/video]

We do have our own likes and dislikes.

I'm okay with any music as long as it's not dirty.

I love the effects of this music video. Maroon 5 related.
[video=youtube;MU8B4XDI3Uw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU8B4XDI3Uw[/video]

I need to watch more music videos.

Talking out of jelousy you are.
Hm? O-o; Not sure I get what you mean.
I was just making a comment to convey my dislike for them.

I'm not gonna lie I'm jealous of them, their rich as shit, have what seem to the whole of the UK,America and Australia who adore them, and every wack song except midnight memories but let's not talk about that they make can sell millions on release.
What's not to be jealous about them!

Αll rich artists can make us jealous, I don't think we have to dislike them so much :((
I guess I am not the most jealous of guys...

I'm not gonna lie I'm jealous of them, their rich as shit, have what seem to the whole of the UK,America and Australia who adore them, and every wack song except midnight memories but let's not talk about that they make can sell millions on release.
What's not to be jealous about them!
Oh. That's unfortunate. I wasn't planning on doing business in the music industry though, so some sales numbers and fans don't bug me too much. They're just numbers to me. ^^;

I'm not jealous of anyone famous in the slightest. They can continue to have their privacy and personal space invaded and disrespected. No amount of money is worth creeps breaking into my house or taking pictures of me every chance they can.

That's also the reason I hate Justin Bieber aswell, since im on the subject.

I'm not jealous of anyone famous in the slightest. They can continue to have their privacy and personal space invaded and disrespected. No amount of money is worth creeps breaking into my house or taking pictures of me every chance they can.
This is pretty much the reason I don't seek fame personally. I value my privacy.

The perks of being a bass player in a famous band (if I ever am), is I won't get as much recognition from guitarists and lead singers, which is great. Plus I'd get to play the instrument I love in a band with a fanbase.

... I can dream.

Dunno if I would, I think it's stressful.
Anyway, it's definitely not my dream and objective.

I think we all kind of, sort of, like the idea of being famous

But screw that, too many people to deal with

I'd like being famous in a medium that appeals to a more sensible group of people. Tween girls are not that group.

EDIT: Wow, I never expected that mention would get a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom