• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia 2! Endgame: Tyranny of the Trolls (1/4/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. But to be clear, you do intend to post more substantial content that invites more "reading into," correct?

Yeah. I don't have to worry about accidentally revealing who I got like the first Mafia I am participating in on here. Unfortunately, I don't know them well enough to drop hints either.

I won't say my role. I don't want to get nightkilled by the trolls.

But, pretty much, I suspect Rainbow Cloud isn't scum. Arguments are too logical. I don't suspect you because you're too reasonable. And the Pikas (Pikochu and Pika_pika42) haven't done anything scummy.

I don't really think Max was being serious, so I don't have any reason to suspect him as scum.

TheCapsFan is just reading into things too much, so I don't suspect scum now. We all have read too much into something. It's part of being human. Or, in my case, an eldritch abomination from beyond time and space pretending to be human. Anyway, you get my drift.

Basically, I don't have anyone on my scum list as of yet. I have a couple of suspicions, but those have absolutely no evidence behind them.

Ah, well. So much for giving the benefit of the doubt.

Vote Max1996
Seriously, that is the weakest reasoning of all. I'm far from the only one who's vote switched for no good reason.

Don't look at me. Your reasoning for switching votes was even weaker.

So was my reasoning for my initial vote and the second time I changed votes. But I also wasn't serious about any of those votes.

Care to expand on that?

Up until I voted for Max, my votes were not remotely serious. I wasn't even bothering with good reasoning because I wasn't taking the votes themselves that seriously.

There's really nothing more to it than that.

Night 1: Boredom

DAY 1 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Ereshkigal II (Max1996, TheCapsFan)
Max1996 II (Pikochu, Ereshkigal)
Lone_Garurumon I (jackatlasred)
Elementar I (CheffOfGames)
Pika_pika42 I (jdthebud)

Night 1: Boredom
Despite the seriousness of Enzap's announcement, things continued as per usual in the Random Messages thread, for the moment.
The joking continued, even as suspicions started to circulate throughout the thread.

Who were the Trolls? Were they truly hiding amongst them? Were they really behind the attack on Maniacal Engineer and Enzap? What was their next move?
Nobody knew the answers to these questions, at least, nobody who wasn't a Troll, and they weren't exactly about to reveal their plans.

At the end of the day, TheCapsFan, Scarlet Sky, and Zexy entered the hospital room, to meet up with Enzap and Maniacal Engineer, the latter of whom seemed to be tinkering with something.

"What have you to report?" asked Enzap.
"The users couldn't agree on anyone to ban," replied Caps.
Maniacal Engineer sighed audibly, as he continued tinkering with what turned out to be his hospital bed controls.
"So it sounds like it was as boring of a day out there as it was in here," said the madman, "I'm going out of my mind laying here all day."
"Relax," said Enzap, glancing over at his hospital roommate, "we'll be out and about soon enough."
The Section Head looked at his other staffers.
"But, if you guys don't mind, bring him a coloring book or something the next time you visit," he quipped, "being in the same room with him when he's going stir crazy is not pleasant."

The F&G staff all shared a laugh, before the controls on ME's bed went haywire, and threw him to the floor.
Then, they all laughed harder.

The day had ended peacefully.

No one was lynched.
It is now Night 1. It will end in 24 hours unless all relevant night actions are locked in place earlier.

Last edited:
So Ereshkigal voted for Max to save himself, I guess that's okay.

Up until I voted for Max, my votes were not remotely serious. I wasn't even bothering with good reasoning because I wasn't taking the votes themselves that seriously.

There's really nothing more to it than that.

Quoth Fall Out Boy:

Fall Out Boy said:
Anything you say can and will be held against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom