• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia 2! Endgame: Tyranny of the Trolls (1/4/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is expected to be done?
Oh, and there's pika posting anyway. Well, I know you're new, but do you have any thoughts so far? Anybody done anything that stands out as scummy to you? Anyone that stands out as particularly towny?

And now, Jack is no getting lynched! Yay!
Not sure if genuine joy at the non-death of jack... Or sarcastic disapproval?
I don't want to lynch for inactivity on D1, I like to at least wait until D2 for that.

He means you "ninja'd" me. I was posting about you being quiet, but then you swooped in like a ninja and posted as I was berating you for not posting.

Remember it currently takes 10 votes to lynch, so unless we all get our butts in gear with the last two fifths or so of D1, we won't have any chance of lynching a scummy today.
Actually, that just means 10 votes for hyper-majority, a Hyper-M will end the phase early and allow no change of votes. We will still lynch someone simply by them having the most votes at the end.

I don't want to lynch for inactivity on D1, I like to at least wait until D2 for that.

He means you "ninja'd" me. I was posting about you being quiet, but then you swooped in like a ninja and posted as I was berating you for not posting.

Actually, that just means 10 votes for hyper-majority, a Hyper-M will end the phase early and allow no change of votes. We will still lynch someone simply by them having the most votes at the end.
Huh. I actually had no idea that's how votes were handled here.

Genuine joy. Jack hasn't done anything to deserve a lynch yet, and I don't want to mislynch.

Huh. I actually had no idea that's how votes were handled here.
Yeah, most (if not all) games here run on a Hyper-M system. Geez could you imagine if we had to get 2/3 of the players all thinking the same just to lynch someone?

I don't have an issue of not being active as you can see in other threads.

It's just my slow internet combined with my lack of opinions as of now. Will report whatever I find different or strange.

I don't have an issue of not being active as you can see in other threads.

It's just my slow internet combined with my lack of opinions as of now. Will report whatever I find different or strange.
Just a tip, at least try to be active and make some sort of opinions, even if it's just pointing out an odd post, since simply hiding and not drawing attention to yourself is a commonscum tactic to avoid being lynched. If we're out of leads people will often just go lynch the most absent and un-contributing players, since well, they weren't helping anyway, and they could be hiding scum.

[Unvote] Max1996
[Vote] Pika_pika42

Where are you going to find this "different" or "strange" information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom