• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia 2! Endgame: Tyranny of the Trolls (1/4/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2: Pirated Games

Day 2: Pirated Games

On the top floor of the massive Troll Tower, a figure sat in the semidarkness on a swivel chair located behind an ornate desk. Several television monitors displayed the events transpiring around F&G, but only one, the main monitor, was unmuted. On it, was the public announcement that Enzap had made earlier that day, declaring war on the Trolls.

The figure sat back, fully obscuring himself in the shadows and steepled his fingers, just as the announcement was ending.
"Ladies and gentlemen, we are at war," said Enzap's image on the screen.
"So it's a war you want, Enzap?" said the figure, "then it's a war you shall get."
The figure snapped its fingers, and, instantly, a pair of spambots appeared.
The figure issued a few commands to the bots, and sat back to watch.

Having enjoyed a day of plundering and pillaging, Captain Tentacruel found himself at the RM Bar, enjoying several pints of grog with his newfound wealth. In his inebriated state, he began boasting to the bartender about how he would topple the Troll Alliance using nothing but his thread cannons. Not surprisingly, the bartender cut him off after that, and the Cap'n was left to pay his tab and stumble back to his ship.
After exiting the bar, the swashbuckling Pokemon turned to head towards the docks, where his ship was anchored. After walking for a few blocks, he was ambushed by a pair of spambots, who hacked his account and began posting nothing but ridiculous ads and shitposts.
Shortly thereafter, Captain Tentacruel's account was banned. All that remained was his swanky hat and one of his sabers.
Dear Rainbow Cloud, you are Captain Tentacruel
58482.jpg

> Person asks, "how are you?"
> Saying, "a little stressed, a little burnt," matter-of-factly.
> Asking how the other person is
> "About the same."
> Really?
You are a bit trollish at times. As a result, you are the Miller. Any copchecks aimed at you will give a "Troll" result, although you are allied with the Non-Trolls.
Being somewhat trollish, you enjoy talking with other trollish people, so you are a Neighbor. You may talk with your fellow Neighbors in the special Neighbor chat provided by the hosts.
Finally, you may use your pirate skills to get information on people, so you are the 1x Rolecop. One night in the game, you can select a player and attempt to figure out their role.

You are allied with the Non-Trolls and win when all opposing factions are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive.

Watching these events unfold from the Troll Tower, the figure smiled contentedly.
"Let's see if that gets their attention," he said.

It is now Day 2. It will end in 48 hours unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 13 players alive, 9 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

I thought I had called Rainbow Cloud properly. I'm just sorry they bought it the first night.

I suspect strongly Max isn't scum, so I'm not going to vote for him again unless given a reason.

And I suspect anyone who went after me last night has an idea of what my role is at this point.

Anyone have any idea who seems scummy?

Well I do since I hardly said anything day 1. JK I said nothing day one. I'll be reading and comeback with analysis.

I thought I had called Rainbow Cloud properly. I'm just sorry they bought it the first night.

I suspect strongly Max isn't scum, so I'm not going to vote for him again unless given a reason.

And I suspect anyone who went after me last night has an idea of what my role is at this point.

Anyone have any idea who seems scummy?
You still think Max isn't scum even after voting for him last phase? How come?

You still think Max isn't scum even after voting for him last phase? How come?

His reaction to my voting against him stands as evidence that he's not scum. He didn't try to cast further doubt on me or to provide a strong argument for not voting for him, but pointed out his reasoning for his vote as a way of showing my own vote really was not on solid ground. That strikes me as particularly not scummy.

If anything, I think he cleared himself of any suspicion in how he handled himself.

Alright, I'm going to put forth a vote.

[Vote] MegaPod12

They were the one who first focused on inactive players. For that reason, I think they could be scum.

[Vote] MegaPod12

They were the one who first focused on inactive players. For that reason, I think they could be scum.

Just because MegaPod called out to the inactive players doesn't make him scum. The reason behind your vote is rather suspicious unless you are joke voting on Day 2.

[Vote] MegaPod12

Interesting reason, jdthebud. Can't I call out inactive players for lack of input? The less they contribute, the more they could be hiding. Plus, I personally dislike when day chat is glacial. I'm not sure why this warrants enough suspicion for you to vote me just like that. Are you trying to defend them? Let them come online and defend themselves.

I noticed that you're eager to place votes on who you claim to be potentially shifty. Perhaps it's just your play style, and I get that. But then why, during Day 1, did you call Max out for "trying to start a bandwagon"? You of all players would surely understand his pressure vote method. I think you've thrown down the most serious votes in this game, and with not too much done to trigger them. I want to know why you can get suspicious enough to vote and Max can't.

Just because MegaPod called out to the inactive players doesn't make him scum. The reason behind your vote is rather suspicious unless you are joke voting on Day 2.

The last time someone thought he was joke voting, jd shot down that notion pretty quickly.

Interesting reason, jdthebud. Can't I call out inactive players for lack of input? The less they contribute, the more they could be hiding. Plus, I personally dislike when day chat is glacial. I'm not sure why this warrants enough suspicion for you to vote me just like that. Are you trying to defend them? Let them come online and defend themselves.

I noticed that you're eager to place votes on who you claim to be potentially shifty. Perhaps it's just your play style, and I get that. But then why, during Day 1, did you call Max out for "trying to start a bandwagon"? You of all players would surely understand his pressure vote method. I think you've thrown down the most serious votes in this game, and with not too much done to trigger them. I want to know why you can get suspicious enough to vote and Max can't.
Not saying you can't call them out. I'm suspicious of you because one of the players called out was killed last night.

Not saying you can't call them out. I'm suspicious of you because one of the players called out was killed last night.

Well, if they really want to cast suspicion on Mega, they'll just kill you tonight. It would look awfully convenient for you to accuse him of being scum, then get nightkilled.

Your reason itself negates your vote. If he were indeed Mafia, he would have killed an active player who would pose as a potential threat and would have let the inactive players be just as they are to maintain suspicion on them.

It seems the Mafia want to frame MegaPod and you are helping them with it.

Vote: jdthebud

I don't have much to say about that. I did indirectly refer to a handful of players (Lone mentioned each by name not long after, as you may recall), Rainbow Cloud included, for not posting much. RC then actually posted something, though somewhat inconclusive, a little later on. I don't think RC had any major opponents when the Mafia struck, so I fail to see the connection. In combination to your shaky reasons for voting other people, I really don't think that we can trust you.

Vote: jdthebud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom