• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/10- the original is preferred

Hopefully this next one isn't too avant garde for ⏬

6/10- Would have been better if I was watching the movie

8/10 Wolfmother is a pretty nice hard rock band. I like how they throw in subtle electronic influences.

9/10- I guess the Jesus I read about in the Bible isn't the one they're singing about

9/10- This is pretty ba, gonna have to check out more of their songs

8/10. Always liked the Electric Light Orchestra.

Not sure if we're allowed to post live performances but I kinda prefer this version over the Beatles' original

I just track this thread to see what people post, but hey - I'll take a crack at it because I have one thing to share. It does not count as video game music, that's why. lol
The above song... It sounds like something you'd send to someone just to thoroughly meme on them, lol. For that, I'll give it a 7.5/10.

I doubt many people here are gonna like this song (nor do I expect the majority of you to even understand the lyrics behind the song in question), but here you go!
Freshly uploaded on the YouTube channel for the Evolution Championship Series, made by Seth Mussey and with a song produced by Soundtrakk, this is the hype video to Street Fighter V, featuring the song Killers by Lupe Fiasco.

Killers / Lupe Fiasco
EVOLUTION 2016

Quick bit of trivia for those who aren't aware: An exchange on Twitter between Honzo Gonzo, Lupe Fiasco and Markman (who was with MadCatz at the time) somehow led the rapper to an exhibition match against Daigo "The Beast" Umehara during a Street Fighter V exhibition event, Mad Catz V Cup, where he rather (in)famously beat the legendary Street Fighter competitor in a best-of-5 match using Ken against Daigo's Ryu. You can pretty much confirm he's a big fan of fighting games - which may be the reason why he made this song!

Last edited:
7/10- It certainly seems to fit the game, based on what I've seen of Street Fighter(I've never played any of them)

7.5/10- I haven't lived in a city for any significant amount of time, so I never got tired of it. I can see how you would though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom