• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/10- Every Inuyasha op/ed song is awesome

It's pretty good 8/10

My favourite Richard Dawkins song.

6/10- Not something I would listen to unless I was watching it

Just watched the Jungle Book(2016) and this part was sorely missed

9/10- gonna have to check out their other songs

Just a warning, there's a bit of explicit language in this one

9/10- Now I really want to get out my vcr and watch this..

9/10- Very soothing, I could fall asleep to it

The percussion in this song really was something, as where the strings. I appreciate that in a rock ballad; it gives it an upbeat, sweeping sort of feel. It did get a little repetitive after the first minute and a half though. Perhaps it was just a tad too mellow. 6/10

8/10- I always associate them with Puff the Magic Dragon, so I didn't expect to enjoy that song as much as I did

9/10- Love the lyrics, and it just sounds very unique compared to a lot of music I've been exposed to

6/10 It's not bad, but it's not something I would listen to.

8/10- It's been so long since I last heard it, but still carries the same impact

8.5/10- @Mazerakuh90 Do you find most of this music on youtube or something? I want to expand my musical horizons

7/10. It's been a while since I've heard it.

Here I present you musical savagery towards punk artists, people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom