• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7/10. The ska-punk style is deliciously cheesy and the vocals remind me slightly of Jello Biafra. Sounds like something that would be in a Tony Hawk's Pro Skater game, and I have a soft spot for anything that makes me feel that way.

Parental Advisory - Explicit Content

7/10. Kanye annoys the hell outta me but I'll admit he's got a talent for songwriting.
Well, I only listened up until 3:33 what a coincidence before I'd had my fill, but I'd still give it a 6.2/10. Maybe it'd be more if it didn't go on for so long or something I dunno.

It's a shame you didn't get to the final chord. It's life affirming

Enjoy, y'all

7.5/10 It's good. I like the strings and piano.

10/10- The only other song I've heard of theirs is "Take a Walk". Sounds like their albums are worth the buy though

It almost reminded me of a more progressive, and also foreign, version of Pink Floyd. The drums kept the song from dragging to much, though it did start to drag regardless. I kept waiting for a power section but I never got one. That left me a little disappointed. 4/10

8.5/10- The combination of strings, horns, and the tambourine just give me this warm, nostalgic feeling

7/10-I really never get used to the singer just saying the name of the team over and over again. In shows like Ultraman and Kamen Rider its minimal(well Kamen Rider sorta stop after Agito, but Rider Jump, Kuuga, and Agito were really good),

Since I primarily listen to Japanese music stretching from Tokusatsu to Anime; I'll post one of the few English Artist I listen to, ironically they're from what fans consider a 'American Anime.'

View: https://youtu.be/yQ94uM_e4P4

7/10. Quite a decent, catchy melody.

Freddie recorded this song three months before he died. He was in a pretty bad state when he recorded his vocal. Despite this, he lacerated it in a single take.

8.5/10- You just can't go wrong with Queen

10/10- Not sure if it's just my Fantasia nostalgia or what, but I like it

7/10 It's nice, though it could have been a little faster for my tastes. I'm probably gonna look like a hypocrite with my next choice...

7/10- Yeah, was kinda slow for me. It didn't drag out too long though; I'd listen to it again

10/10 - Have a different experience listening to that song every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom