• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Contest: Rayquaza Vs. Giratina Vs. Kyurem

Who do you like better?

• Rayquaza (Hoenn Pride)

Votes: 61 50.4%
  • Giratina (Sinnoh Pride)

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • Kyurem (Unova Pride)

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Can't Choose

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Vs.
/
Vs.

Okay This is a battle of the 3rd Trio members. They are (Or at least Rayquaza and Giratina are) the Mascot of the 3rd Game (And Let's face it Kyurem is going to be Grey's Mascot) Are Dragon type and Have little plot in the original pair

You know the deal... who'll win? Who has the better Design ect...

Kyurem wins easy... He and Rayquaza have the same speed ad Defense stats though Rayquaza has higher attack while Kyurem has more HP. But Rayquaza has an unfortunate 4x's weakness to Kyurem.

Giratina get's the axer then. Kyurem's attack due to his Defense though higher then oRayquaza and Kyurem is lower then Kyurems attack. and is also weak to Kyurem's Ice attacks

shsl music club member
Reaction score
Giratina for looks, even though I have Unova pride. :)

Reaction score
Depends if you want the cyber worm, the anti-centipede or the decaying chicken.

As much as I love Hoenn, I love Unova too. Kyurem for me.

Gabite Evolved!
Reaction score
Rayquaza has more time to impact, since its been around longer.
Giratina was portrayed as evil but good (all sinnoh movies had them) which I hate and Kyurem only has one signature move where as the other zen dragons had two. Plus I love Hoenn.

Mystery in another region
Reaction score
Giratina for me. Having two formes and an awesome design for both, plus the unique typing, legend around it and Shadow Force make it my favourite out of the three (and of all Pokemon).

Not a Power Ranger
Reaction score
Rayquaza is the best of the 3. It also looks the coolest, has the best stats, movepool and is more useful.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Giratina is my favourite design wise but I voted Kyurem because both Giratina and Rayquaza are weak to it.

Grass/Dragon:How awesome.
Reaction score
These are my favorite legendaries! They all kick ass, but even though it looks like a rubber chicken Kyurem would win, not saying its my favorite: they all are... if Kyurem got a snake/serpent form THAT WOULD SO FUCKING OWN!

Pokemon & CoD Fan
Reaction score
Sinnoh pride! Giratina, no doubt. It has the best design, awesome movepool, two formes, a unique combination, and lives in an alternate distorted world. That's very badass if you ask me.

Reaction score
Rayquaza has more time to impact, since its been around longer.
Giratina was portrayed as evil but good (all sinnoh movies had them) which I hate and Kyurem only has one signature move where as the other zen dragons had two. Plus I love Hoenn.
Kyurem, Actually has 3 Sig Moves... Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare... He'll get them in the 3rd version probably

Whipping Up a Wind Scar!
Reaction score
Kyurem, Actually has 3 Sig Moves... Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare... He'll get them in the 3rd version probably
YES, THAT!

My vote goes to Kyurem, even though my OC associates with Rayquaza.

I'd love to see them in an all out brawl for supremacy, though it would be highly unlikely since they all live in different habitats.

Reaction score
Rayquaza, solely because of personal preferences.

is obsessed with Noivern!
Reaction score
Kyurem is ugly. Giratina and Rayquaza are equally cute, but Rayquaza would probably win in a battle.

Reaction score
Kyurem is ugly. Giratina and Rayquaza are equally cute, but Rayquaza would probably win in a battle.
I don't see Rayquaza having a chance... Kyurem's speed and Defense are EXACTLY THE SAME! Plus Rayquaza is 4x's weak to Ice...

That's numberwang!
Reaction score
Rayquaza came down from the heavens to quell Groudon and Kyogre.
Instant win.

Grass-type fanatic
Reaction score
Ah! Absolutely gutted. I love Hoenn and Rayquaza; I feel like I'm letting the side down but... I voted Kyurem. I love that thing.

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Rayquaza is an amazing Pokémon, with great stats and an amazing design.