• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Rayquaza Vs. Giratina Vs. Kyurem

Hoenn pride!!!:yahoo:
Anyways, you never really know what Rayquaza's got up it's sleeve. Kyurem and Giratina have good tying too but... Rayquaza just wins for me.

Giratina for being a shadow dragon and its pokedex description.

Rayquaza edges out Giratina for the top spot. Both are cool, but Rayquaza's simpler design gives it the win. Giratina's cool typing does not go unnoticed, however.

I don't really like Kyurem's body and neck and I don't like Giratina's Altered Forme (It's Origin is cool, but I don't like it THAT much)so it's Rayquaza for me...anyway HOENN PRIDE!.

Did the others descend from the heavens like this:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

No. SO Rayquaza wins. Besides, he has better stats.

Kyurem gets type advantage. Plus, its Attack, Sp.Attack and HP stats are beast. Not to mention it looks cool.

Kyurem would win in a potential battle but my vote goes for Rayquaza. Hoenn pride all the way- Gen III was the first gen I ever played :)

I voted for Giratina, because he has two forms, ONE signature move (Kyurem had to be greedy and get three...and Rayquaza has none...), a cool story in Platinum, and is a giraffe centipede demon hybrid thingamajigermabobber. Rayquaza's a close second, though.

Rayquaza because after a sword dance or dragon dance it can sweep like crazy!

Rayquaza. Emerald was my first game that I really enjoyed, so it'll always have a soft spot in my heart.

rayquaza because its all that i've wanted in a legendary dragon and is one of the few legendarys that i'd have in my team, plus i could see riding around on a giant green serpent being very fun :p

Rayquaza.(Hoenn pride ftw)
its awesome
great stats...awesome look
and it was the only one who made me want to jump out a
window trying to catch it...in sapphire and emerald

Giratina looks cool. Giratina rules hell. My vote goes to Giratina.

I like them all so much, but my vote went for Kyurem. He's the most dinosaur-like out of the three, and I like dinosaurs more than dragons... And you just can't resist those teenyweeny hands!

I chose Giratina for its design and typing, but I'm with both Sinnoh and Hoenn Pride.

Last edited:
Big Ray.

The others aren't bad, but I think that one looks the toughest and all that jazz.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom