• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Re: The Etymology of Your username

My dad wanted to name me Rayna which is a old family name, but my mom had her heart set on Rebecca... in the end mom won. I like Rayna better so I use it as a username.

Well I changed mine to Ryuu only to realize that I didn't like it, even though it is what people call me. I know, it's weird, but I'm changing it back as soon as I can.

Crazy Librarian ?

My dad wanted to name me Rayna which is a old family name, but my mom had her heart set on Rebecca... in the end mom won. I like Rayna better so I use it as a username.

On that note, I did consider calling myself Aaron Reese, both names my mom loved but Dad hated. Both are better than my current name, which is far to common. Too many Austins!

My name is Nick, and I like the bird Phoenix for all it represents. I put two and two together, and I'm Phoenicks.

Well, now I'm back to Ryuutakeshi, but because Bulbagarden won't LET me use Ryuutakeshi, I had to invert the i.

My username comes from my initials, which are PAK. My aunt used to call me PAK Man when I was younger, and I adopted it when I became active in the online community.

Well, now I'm back to Ryuutakeshi, but because Bulbagarden won't LET me use Ryuutakeshi, I had to invert the i.

That's because if you change your name, you can never change it back exactly.

Hmm..... well, I made up the name "Blazaking" 2 years back when I was making my YouTube account. Ever since then I use this name primarily. Basically, I coudnt remember the spelling of Blaziken. I assumed it was Blazakin. I accidently added g to the end, and BAM the best username ever!

Ofcourse when I tried it here, it didnt work, so I went with BlazakingX. Later on, I felt adding EX would fit more, as it links to the TCG, so now I'm Blazaking EX.

AiedailEclipsed:

Aiedail = The Morning Star (Ancient Language)
Eclipsed = Twilight reference
The Morning Star Eclipsed = AiedailEclipsed

might seem a little weird but my name-crimson oblivion means

crimson- a dark red color. also the color of blood, i like blood....

oblivion-non ending. could be good or bad. dark afterlife sorta thing. not evil, but dark. forever.

Crimson also inspired(or was inspired from, i cant remember)a name in this story i wrote. well not exactly wrote, but made. in my head. sounds wierd but o well. its like a whole chronicle cause there are other stories involving different family members in different generations

i know i've posted here before but I've changed my username.
Leeney= a cooler version of my name
Girl= Gender
125= First digits of my b-day

I also used this one so it matches my email.

pokefreak493

I am a freak for Pokemon. I shortened "pokemon" to "poke" and put "freak" next to it. pokefreak.
The 493 came from how many Pokemon species there are. So, it came as pokefreak493.

i had a fantasy football username that sounded sort of like that...only without the "poke"...

Wonder: The first part of the name of my favorite superheroine(Wonder Woman).
Happiny: My favorite pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom