• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Re: The Etymology of Your username

"Soundspeed" is actually a vague reference to a particular piece of Sonic the Hedgehog fanart that I greatly admired with the same name. In addition to that, my love of music appropriated the "Sound" half of it, and the name as a whole seemed suitable enough as a username, so I ran with it. Mind you, this was about four years back, and it's just sort of stuck.

Mijzelffan is a Dutch "word". When I translate it to English we get Myselffan= Myself fan= Fan of Myself. Don't ask why that's my nickname, I just used it once somewhere and never stopped using it.

Seth, My First name, Symboloizing the God of the desert and Chaos. Rose-dawn: a usual pink flower that only blooms at Dawn.

I'm bad with usernames,so most of them have something to do with food,and an emotion(or something I like).

lazy-what i am :p
boy-above
0337-private number (don't ask for what, im not telling)

A stem of Dewgong Storm, who I used to be. Storm is my "name", and my Blastoises's name is Rain.

I'm going to change it again though.

Ultra-what I am :p
dude-above
2192-private number (don't ask for what; you'll know if you click my sig)

Rockin'-I'm enjoying hard rock or heavy metal music.
Moises-My name.

Gee, that's simple.

Pikapurple comes from Pikablu. Not a shortening of Pikachu like some people think.

In my Platinum game I put my name as Olivia and it dawned on me that the name would make a good user name. It needed a last name so I thought I could take the last three letters of my favorite pokemon but, I could not chose between Eevee(its eng. name) or one of its many evolutions. I ended up Picking its evolution's letters because "Olivia Vee" does not sound as cool as "Olivia Eon".

I also thought that Olivia could stand for all the names that end in "-ia" and that could relate to how many eeveelutions there are and how they always seem to have similar endings to their names. What I mean is how all eng. ones end in "-eon" and in Japan the first three all end in somthing similar to "-ers", Umbereon and Espeon endings are pronounce the same way, and Leafeon and Glaceon's endings are the same . That was random to think about but sometimes my brain just works like that! Oh well there you have it!:embarass:

ii kanji = good feeling = the Rocket Dan's "happy phrase"

I am a TRio fan. Being positive and all that crap is how I think you should take life. And plus, this was already my dA UN and I couldn't be bothered to think of anything more imaginative ;-)

Hell bunny is the name of my favorite corset designer/maker. I think things ending with a y are usually allot better spelt ie so… there it is!

i chose my name because all of the other usernames i chose for different forums and emails and stuff have an underscore in them. i finally ran out of creative (or not so creative) names, so i decided, why not just underscore?

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom