• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

By the end of the today I will have purchased DmC: Devil May Cry, and possibly Bioshock Infinite or Tales of Graces f (or both 'cause I don't know how to save money~).

Downloading Fire Emblem for the Wii U's Virtual Console as I type and I have high hopes for it.

I bought a limited edition Zelda DS Lite. And I got carried away and bought a lot of DS games.
Radiant Historia
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Chrono Trigger
Okamiden
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

The latest game purchase for me would be the Sports Connection for Wii U. Got it for cheap as well...

Mass Effect Trilogy for PS3.

I have the PC version, but my laptop's too weak to play it properly. Plus I accidentally deleted my PC save file, sooo yeah.

Fire Emblem:Awakening and Animal Crossing:New Leaf.Also the Hyrule Historia.Took me ages to get that thing..

I recently purchased L.A. Noire and its season pass for a total of USD 10.48 via PSN. Can't wait to finish some of my PS3 backlog to play this one!

Just got LoZ Link's Awakening DX and Oracle of Ages in the eshop sale. (Didn't have enough credit on my 3DS for Seasons)

Yesterday, I bought a digital copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening since the Smashing Sale on the Nintendo eShop was offering it for $29.99.

Today, I won an eBay auction as the highest bidder for a copy of Rune Factory 2.

I bought a Wii U off of a friend for $150. Very pleased with it even though it only has 8 GB of memory. XD

I bought the collector's edition of Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage.
Ohmygod, I love the stuffs that come with it.

I'm a Wii U man now--

I bought the Wind Waker HD Wii U Limited Edition Bundle, Wii Fit U, and Mario Kart 8. (All games are digital downloads.)

Star Ocean- First Departure for PSP.

Back
Top Bottom