• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pokémon Black 2 on Ebay, received the parcel on Monday.

-Pre-ordered Hyrule Warriors and Alpha Sapphire.
-Got The Last of Us Remastered and Yoshi's New Island for my birthday.
-Got Destiny and Minecraft on PS4 as well as the PS+ free games of the month.

That's basically everything since August I think?

Sims 4
Dangan Ronpa 2
Final fantasy 14 time card
I have 3 or 4 games reserved that come out in October too like Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley, and Fantasy Life.

I just got Warioware DIY used for $4. (I already have a copy, but I can't pass up a deal like that! I'll probably give it to one of my friends.)

ZombiU- $15

WD My Book Studio Ed. external hard drive 1TB- $10. Mostly to use it as storage memory for my Wii U.

Lego City Undercover. My niece has been clamoring for me to buy a GTA- or CoD-like game for her to play even though her mom has explicitly told me not to because of her age, so this is the compromise.

WD My Book Studio Ed. external hard drive 1TB- $10. Mostly to use it as storage memory for my Wii U.
How how HOW did you only get this for TEN BUCKS?!?!

Pandora's Tower.
Figured I might as well, since I never bought it when it first came out.
Although there is apparently a time limit to this game, so I'm... I'm not sure how well I'll do because of that.

Resident Evil Zero- $10 (GC version)
Prince of Persia Two Thrones- $7 (GC version)
Orange GameCube controller- $15

Yard sale! :XD2: To be more specific, the lady I bought it from thought it was only 250 GB but I bought it anyways since I needed an external HDD for my Wii U. I gave her $10, took it home and much to my surprise, it turned out to be a 1TB external HDD! :yahoo:

Mario Golf: World Tour
I'd only played Mario Golf on the Game Boy Color, so I was curious how the 3DS one would be.

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
It's been a while since I'd played a Layton game, and I do love puzzles.

I'm enjoying both of them. They are also serving to keep me occupied until ORAS comes out.

If anyone's looking for recommendations, The Last of Us Remastered is a fantastic game. I never played the original (didn't have a PS3), so I doubt anyone who did would want to buy it again. But if you haven't played it before, I think it's a fantastic game. The narrative is so deep and emotional and dark. The gameplay is...alright. It has ups and downs. It's pretty similar (control wise and stylistically) to Tomb Raider (PS4) going by gameplay. Lot of button signals, gameplay only picks up in fights and stealth sections. Pretty good difficulty wise, not too easy, but not too hard either. Overall, it's nice.

As for Hyrule Warriors that I just got...I like it. But I don't think it should have been $60 + tax. It's a pretty good game, the gameplay is fun (even if repetitive), and the graphics are pretty nice in single player. There's definitely no shortage of content. With the game as it is, with all its ups and downs, I simply wish it would've been maybe $40 or $50 at most.

I finally paid for a yearly subscription of Pokémon Bank so that I could receive that Celebi I forgot to get during the 30-day trial period. Still not sure how I feel about this Pokémon Bank business, but okay.

Yard sale! :XD2: To be more specific, the lady I bought it from thought it was only 250 GB but I bought it anyways since I needed an external HDD for my Wii U. I gave her $10, took it home and much to my surprise, it turned out to be a 1TB external HDD! :yahoo:

Such a magnificent find! I'm so jealous 'cause right now I really need some extra storage for my Wii U.

Was going to get Smash 3DS. They were sold out, so got Fire Emblem Awakening instead. Just completed chapter 2.

I just picked up Super Smash Bros 3DS this morning. Very fun game. Controls are much better than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom