• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RIP

Rhyperior

Rhyperior lover
Reaction score
RIP, Takeshi Shudō, who wrote the beginning of one of the best anime (i.e. of course Pokémon) of the world.

Farewell, Takeshi Shudo. Thank you for being one of the creators of the first series many still take interest today. May you rest in peace.

Goodbye Mr. Takeshi Shudo. If only the other writers had cared about the anime as much as you did from the very beginning. Thank you for the contribution that made Pokemon what it is today.

May Takeshi Shudō, Creator of the Pokemon Silver Mascot, Lugia, Rest in peace.

Rest in Peace; Takenshi.

I hope that he may find peace where he is now.

My signature is dedicated to him (I have Ash/Red in Gold/Silver [?]'s sprite, along with Pikachu; like in episode one of Pokémon;; season 1),

This is a big lost for pokemon without a doubt.Takeshi Shudo was one of first and original writers writing for original series bringing many great moments in our childhood with original trio making this show popular worldwide and its a tragic thing that he died.
This really shocked me.

Rest in peace,may be in better place now.You will be missed.

This is just sad and depressing. RIP to the writer of the anime that I grew up with - Takeshi Shudō (1949 - 2010).

Rest in peace. You will be missed by all.
And thank you for being the one who made me put the first step into what I am today with your great work. Thank you.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom