• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RIP

Rest In Peace, you fine genius!!! You have given so many children, teenagers, and adults hope, love, and happiness. The original series was always my favorite, and it, as well as you, will never be forgotten!

As a dedication!
IndigoLeague.PNG

RIP Mr. Shudo, you helped create the everlasting phenomenon and will never be forgotten.

R.I.P. Takeshi Shudo. For everything you have done to contribute to not only the anime but the franchise as a whole, you will NOT be missed (especially on these forums).

I must personally thank you for writing the first episode of, imo, one of the best anime series of all time. Not only that, but you wrote one of my favorite introductionary episodes of an anime series of all time. You also screenplayed the first three movies and the Mewtwo special (which, I must admit, are my favorite cinematics for the anime).

Thank you and bless you.

RIP, apparently great man who I never heard of before. The first season was the best of them all.

Last edited:
RIP Takeshi Shudo. You will be missed by many. Family members, friends, fans, and even us here on BMGF included. ;_;

We very much appreciate your contributions to the Pokemon anime and Pokemon franchise as a whole.

R.I.P Takeshi Shudō

You gave me and meny other fans great memorys world wide now may you fly away into the hevans on your great silver bird.

You will be missed world wide =,(

Truly a sad day for any Pokemon fan. May your eternal slumber be a good one, Mr. Shudo, You will be missed by us all.

RIP Takeshi. ;_;

We will always remember you. You wrote the first season of Pokemon, a popular TV show and anime series that stole the hearts of many fans, young and old alike.

The first season of Pokemon is a personal favorite among many fans because of nostalgia. But now, fans have another reason to watch the first season, knowing that you helped make the show an instant classic. After watching season one, many fans became hooked on the Pokemon anime and it was their childhood, thanks to your incredible writing ability. Indeed, Pokemon season one is a truly remarkable TV series that has withstood the test of time, and the old episodes continue to make people happy today. And that is why you will never be forgotten. <3

RIP. You will be deerly missed

Nostalgia isnt the only reason i love the orignal series. It was simply amazing, orignal and funny. Always brings back great memories. Thanks for all the amazing memories!

I heard about this earlier, it's very sad. I watched the show a lot when it first came out, and I guess he wrote all the ones I watched :eek:hdear:

RIP.

Rest in peace, Shudo. We will forever keep you in our hearts. Your work will not have been in vain.

That's... really sad.

Thank you for some of our best childhood memories, Mr. Shudō.

RIP

RIP Shudo.

Thank you for giving me a great childhood. You will never be forgotten and missed by all.

Dang I'm sad again, He wrote the episodes of the show from the season I like. I love the first season and the first series of the show.

RIP, and thanks for making the part of the anime I adore.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom