• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
About the riddler's leak:

He said he already hint the answer about Marshadow, I checked some page again and found out he used to make a statistic about the type of Legend and Mythical Pokemon, he pointed out Poison is the only don't have both Legendary and Mythical Pokemon. Do you guys think Marshadow will have Poison type?

Last edited:

He said he already hint the answer about Marshadow, I checked some page again and found out he used to make a statistic about type of Legend and Mythical Pokemon, he pointed out Poison is the only don't have both Legendary and Mythtical Pokemon. Do you guys think Marshadow will have Poison type?
Well it is hinted that Marshadow will have a unique typing, so Poison is a possibility, I think Psychic/Poison probably

He said he already hint the answer about Marshadow, I checked some page again and found out he used to make a statistic about type of Legend and Mythical Pokemon, he pointed out Poison is the only don't have both Legendary and Mythtical Pokemon. Do you guys think Marshadow will have Poison type?
I could see it getting poison especially if it's a scorpion.

When it turns out you got an evolution after all
44a.gif

As soon as I scrolled over this, my YouTube autoplay started this:

Goes pretty well with Cutiefly's dancing, if I do say so myself XD

If it can breeds just like Ditto, then wouldn't the offspring it produce be the same as the other parent.

I don't mean literally exactly like Ditto, I mean "like Ditto in the sense that in can breed with any other pokemon bar those in the No Eggs egg group". It would sort of be like an anti-Ditto that can breed with anything but always produces more Type:Nulls (but with additional types)

I don't mean literally exactly like Ditto, I mean "like Ditto in the sense that in can breed with any other pokemon bar those in the No Eggs egg group". It would sort of be like an anti-Ditto that can breed with anything but always produces more Type:Nulls (but with additional types)
Or Type: Null's prevo at least. The Breeding cat leak says it is two staged. I like this idea a lot though. All together, we would have a messed up experimental chimera cat mon that can breed with any pokemon like ditto and makes different typed cat offsping, and has an unleashed form as well with unlocked latent god powers. That would be so very interesting if true! There is so much to that. It would also probably have wild effects on the competitive scene too.

So if the 4chan source is believable, then the UB are hyper space Pokemon? What would be so different about them? Then Pokemon that change form by Z-move. There is Ash-Greninja, but why didn't Snorlax or Raichu change form? Plus, do they change only through exclusive Z-move? Or some Pokemon can also change form after using generic Z-moves.

Or Type: Null's prevo at least. The Breeding cat leak says it is two staged. I like this idea a lot though. All together, we would have a messed up experimental chimera cat mon that can breed with any pokemon like ditto and makes different typed cat offsping, and has an unleashed form as well with unlocked latent god powers. That would be so very interesting if true! There is so much to that. It would also probably have wild effects on the competitive scene too.

An idea I've been toying with that absolutely will not happen but would be dope if it did is this: Type:Null can breed like I mentioned to get more Type:Nulls that are Normal/X type where X is the primary type of the mate. Then, going with the 2-stage thing, it evolves upon reaching level 100 to a new form with Arceus level stats and no helmet (maybe Type:True to go along with the computer science theme naming while also referencing the "this isn't even my true form" anime meme). Type:True would also be Normal/X type, but its Ability would be Multitype, like Arceus. The difference would be that the X type carries over - Multitype would only change the Normal typing. Thus, if you give it, say, a Fist Plate, it would be a Fighting/X type Pokemon. So breeding with Pokemon of type X and giving it a Plate of Type Y results in a Type:True that is Y/X typed - it would literally be a build-your-own-Legendary sort of thing where you could choose its entire Type combination (even which type is primary and which is secondary!)

Again, this totally won't happen but I love making convoluted theories xD

So if the 4chan source is believable, then the UB are hyper space Pokemon? What would be so different about them? Then Pokemon that change form by Z-move. There is Ash-Greninja, but why didn't Snorlax or Raichu change form? Plus, do they change only through exclusive Z-move? Or some Pokemon can also change form after using generic Z-moves.
It might be limited to a select few Pokémon.

An idea I've been toying with that absolutely will not happen but would be dope if it did is this: Type:Null can breed like I mentioned to get more Type:Nulls that are Normal/X type where X is the primary type of the mate. Then, going with the 2-stage thing, it evolves upon reaching level 100 to a new form with Arceus level stats and no helmet (maybe Type:True to go along with the computer science theme naming while also referencing the "this isn't even my true form" anime meme). Type:True would also be Normal/X type, but its Ability would be Multitype, like Arceus. The difference would be that the X type carries over - Multitype would only change the Normal typing. Thus, if you give it, say, a Fist Plate, it would be a Fighting/X type Pokemon. So breeding with Pokemon of type X and giving it a Plate of Type Y results in a Type:True that is Y/X typed - it would literally be a build-your-own-Legendary sort of thing where you could choose its entire Type combination (even which type is primary and which is secondary!)

Again, this totally won't happen but I love making convoluted theories xD
Wow! Yeah now that is a wonderful idea! I like that theory a lot!

Finally a board where you don't get auto fried by random shitposters for believing or discussing a leak with evidence (you can guess for yourself what board I mean). With that out of the way: Which leaks are most relevant atm? I mean the riddler is pretty obvious, the chinese leak is being backed up by the riddler and the final starter evolution sheets are pretty much confirmed by the riddler aswell. What about the 4chan "real leaks", are these still under discussion? They got the time difference and some alolan forms somewhat right but they seem to be packed with false information aswell. How much credibility do they have left?

Hey again everyone!

I believe I might have figured out Riddler's hint about the chronology.

If by ! [Zelda25] he's referencing Skyward Sword, i think he means these games are set 25 years after the original ones, where the chronology started.

We know Gen1/3 and Gen 2/4 are set 3 years apart, and that BW and B2W2/XY are set 2 years apart, but all the other times in between are unspecified amounts of time where some things that take some time are known to happen.
I think it's possible to split 20 years between the two unknown time periods we know of, those being between Gen 2/4 and BW, and between Gen 6 and 7.

This is just an idea, so who knows.

I think the Riddler has basically confirmed that the 4 Captains are from Akala and that MeleMele's trial still has no Captain yet on his thread btw. Don't think he posted any new hints though.
回复:【捏它属性+复活属性】【精灵宝可梦】趣味贴~_精灵宝可梦吧_百度贴吧

Last edited:
Hey again everyone!

I believe I might have figured out Ridderl's hint about the chronology.

If by ! [Zelda25] he's referencing Skyward Sword, i think he means these games are set 25 years after the original ones, where the chronology started.

We know Gen1/3 and Gen 2/4 are set 3 years apart, and that BW and B2W2/XY are set 2 years apart, but all the other times in between are unspecified amounts of time where some things that take some time are known to happen.
I think it's possible to split 20 years between the two unknown time periods we know of, those being between Gen 2/4 and BW, and between Gen 6 and 7.

I think the Riddler has basically confirmed that the 4 Captains are from Akala and that MeleMele's trial still has no Captain yet on his thread btw. Don't think he posted any new hints though.
25 years after the original games? Does that mean Lance, Lorelei and Bruno are in mid-life crisis? Agatha no more (Our Lord and Savior Arceus bless her soul)? What about Misty and Erika and Sabrina? Imagine them in their 40s! :O MindBLOWN:eek:

Finally a board where you don't get auto fried by random shitposters for believing or discussing a leak with evidence (you can guess for yourself what board I mean). With that out of the way: Which leaks are most relevant atm? I mean the riddler is pretty obvious, the chinese leak is being backed up by the riddler and the final starter evolution sheets are pretty much confirmed by the riddler aswell. What about the 4chan "real leaks", are these still under discussion? They got the time difference and some alolan forms somewhat right but they seem to be packed with false information aswell. How much credibility do they have left?

OP has a list of leaks so far with the credible and dismissing parts marked in. I'd say check out the "credible" ones and the Artleaka one in the neutrals. They're the most talked about ones, imo.

25 years after the original games? Does that mean Lance, Lorelei and Bruno are in mid-life crisis? Agatha no more (Our Lord and Savior Arceus bless her soul)? What about Misty and Erika and Sabrina? Imagine them in their 40s! :O MindBLOWN:eek:

Also, I don't think I have to tell you all this, but... Red would be 35 years old. o_O

Hey again everyone!

I believe I might have figured out Riddler's hint about the chronology.

The relation and time-span between the 25th Anniversary Zelda game and the original must be checked to see how many years the current games are ahead. Because, to me, 25 is out of question in case Alolan Prof. Oak is old and if they are cousins. However, it might indicate that "25 (Zelda) - 20 (Pokemon) = 5" years ahead of X/Y events. Maybe a little reference has already been given to us, considering Dexio and Sina confirms X/Y events happened in the past, 5 kids had journey and etcetera.

If it is in relation to the time span, I am putting my bet that Sun and Moon takes place 5 years after Generation VI.

They are both called Professor Oak on the name tag, so the leak is actually not wrong.

The relation and time-span between the 25th Anniversary Zelda game and the original must be checked to see how many years the current games are ahead. Because, to me, 25 is out of question in case Alolan Prof. Oak is old and if they are cousins. However, it might indicate that "25 (Zelda) - 20 (Pokemon) = 5" years ahead of X/Y events. Maybe a little reference has already been given to us, considering Dexio and Sina confirms X/Y events happened in the past, 5 kids had journey and etcetera.

If it is in relation to the time span, I am putting my bet that Sun and Moon takes place 5 years after Generation VI.

Also makes a good amount of sense. Could be.

It's still gonna be at least some 15 years ahead of the first games though, since the Rocket Grunt who stole the machine parts in those first games had a young son in BW who could already talk in a very understandable way. You also have to give time for the Royal Unova to be built, Caitlin to move back to Unova and grow up a bit, among other things in that time span.

If we consider your hypothesis, then we would have: Gen 1/3 >3> Gen 2/4 >?> BW >2> B2W2/Gen 6 >5> Gen 7
This means a good bit more than 10 years. So around 15 years since the start could make sense.

Back
Top Bottom