• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Eh. The only time trademarks helped us was just a day prior to SM's announcement, and in that case there were logos to prove that some thought was actually put into the titles.

Eh. The only time trademarks helped us was just a day prior to SM's announcement, and in that case there were logos to prove that some thought was actually put into the titles.
There was also Solgaleo and Lunaala,
the 3 starters of Sun and Moon

And also the trademark list of Mega Pokemon back in XY which only have 3 inaccuracies.

PS: You are just so desperate in disproving everything I said. It's rather frustrating.

Calm down. I was referring to game trademarks only.

And disproving you would mean claiming that the trademark is false... I did no such thing.

Interesting. I doubt it's anything, though if we get Pokemon Plus and Minus (Hello Gen VIII in Spring 2018!) announced in the next few months I'll be happily eating my words.

There's very few things that produce as much joy as seeing brand new Pokemon as a new generation approaches. And while a Gen VIII release in Spring 2018 would leave Gen VII at only 2 games and 1.5 years, I'm completely fine with that, honestly. I'd also be fine with Gen VIII only adding 50-80 new Pokemon.

Last edited:
Hmmmm maybe we get an event similar to Keldeo? Keldeo was a give away before BW2 and it got a new form. Then again maybe not. What do I know? Lol

I feel a Ho-Oh distribution gives a lot more credibility to the viewpoint that it has a unique relationship with Necrozma.

lol

The reason for the distribution is the movie, which doesn't involve Necrozma as far as we know.

Just saying. Pokemon Rainbow, the lore behind what each is, the TCG set, this being a Sun Moon distribution without Lugia. The signs they correlate with one another are there. I'm not saying that's the case. But, again, this definitely helps the argument rather than hinders, regardless on if it predominantly stems from the film.

Ugh. Your only valid argument is the TCG, which has paired plenty of random legendaries before.

The distribution has nothing to do with Necrozma. Lugia isn't included since it isn't in the movie.

Has a plot synopsis been released for the movie yet? Do we know the exact content? I don't really understand how my comments are frustrating you.

I am not frustrated. Merely annoyed that you're bringing Necrozma into a movie-related distribution when there is nothing to indicate that it will be in the movie.

Yes, there's a plot synopsis.

Japan always gets the cool stuff. :p
Pokemon is based in Japan. So, of course Japan is special.

Ugh. Your only valid argument is the TCG, which has paired plenty of random legendaries before.

The distribution has nothing to do with Necrozma. Lugia isn't included since it isn't in the movie.

Necrozma and Ho-Oh have lore similarities. EDIT: thematic motif similarities. A Prism Pokemon, and a Rainbow Pokemon. A light ray through a prism splits it into seven colours of the rainbow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom