• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Scooby Doo Mafia: Final Update: Answers (4/10/18)

Just a thought...

Looking up Scooby-Doo, I see it had 5 main characters. Might mean there are 5 Town players. Considering 4 Mafia might be a bit much, I think there's at least 1 indep.

Night 1: Pterodactyl Terror
Night 1: Pterodactyl Terror

D1 Votals
No Lynch (2):
Pika_Pika42, Max1996
Officer Snake (1): Feenie
CheffOfGames (1): Officer Snake

Before the mods could begin searching for clues to solve the case with, an ear piercing shriek filled the room. The mods all looked up towards the source of the sound, to see a green pterodactyl perched on the rafters. The Pterodactyl Ghost. The mods all dived for cover as it swooped down to attack them as it let out yet another shriek. As it turned around to make another pass, Lone_Garurumon jumped out from behind the table.

"Hey, Ugly!" He called out to get its attention. He grinned as it swooped to attack it. He struck a dramatic pose and let out a shout, "Lone_Garurumon! Digivolve tooooooooo!" He was promptly blown off his feet as the Pterodactyl Ghost slammed right into him, completely unchanged. The Pterodactyl Ghost landed on the floor next to LG and bent down to pick him up, before having a chair broken across its back by Elementar. The Pterodactyl Ghost whipped around, intending to strike Elementar as well, before seeing the other mods brandishing similar weapons. Deciding to cut its losses, the Pterodactyl Ghost took to the air and disappeared back into the rafters. LG groaned.

"LG, are you ok?" Elementar asked, kneeling down to help LG sit up.

"I don't think out mod powers are working." He groaned.

"You mean you didn't realise?" Rainbow Cloud asked. "Didn't you even try to use yours when that giant showed up earlier?"

"I was waiting for one of you guys to do something to throw him off guard first. Mine isn't exactly subtle you know."

"You think that whoever's doing this is blocking our mod powers?" DarthWolf asked.

"But that shouldn't be possible. Not for someone outside of the staff." RC said. "And even if they were part of the staff, they'd have to be someone higher ranked than us to do that. It couldn't be a staff member though... Could it?"

Nobody was lynched

It is now Night 1
Night 1 will end in 24 hours

Also, @AussieEevee is subbing in for @returnofmastercrazyhand, please confirm as soon as possible

Main things that stood out to me was two players voting no lynch (WHAT?!), Rainbow Cloud talking about how it's better to blind lynch but didn't vote... and Officer snake coming out of inactivity to vote for an inactive player.
I said the opposite to that, I said a blind lynch of an unconfirmed player was a bad idea and no lynch was the better option in this situation.

I don't think voting for an unconfirmed slot is a good idea as it's just a blind lynch and could easily be a town slot as much as a mafia one.

As it stands the votes are tied betwen you and Cheff, I don't like no lynches but given the lack of activity and time remaining in this phase, I think it's probably the better alternative to a blind lynch in this situation.

Day 2: Puppy Poached
Day 2: Puppy Poached

Soaring Dylan addressed the rest of the mods. "Well, we're not gonna find out anything just standing here. Alright gang, let's split up and search for clues. RC, Elementar, and I will stay here and try and figure out how things happened here. Darth and Lone, the two of you head off and see if you can find any indication of where the users are." The others nodded and/or made sounds of affirmation. As they were about to begin their tasks however, they heard a clunk from underneath one of the tables. Approaching slowly, prepared for whatever may be lurking underneath, Darth flipped the table on its side, eliciting a surprised sound from the being beneath it. Fortunately, what they found underneath was no threat to them. Crouching underneath the table was Pika_Pika42, wearing a collar and facepaint to resemble Scrappy Doo.

"Pika? What are you doing under there?" LG asked.

"It sounded like people fighting and getting hurt when the lights went out, so I ducked under the table. Is it true that your mod powers aren't working?"

"Yeah, it's true." Darth replied. "But don't worry, we're still gonna find the others."

"Pika, do you think you can go with Darth and Lone?" Dylan asked. "I don't want to risk you being in danger if the Pterodactyl Ghost comes back.

***​

Darth, LG, and Pika were wandering the halls, searching for any sign of the other users.

"I dunno, have you seen anything?" LG asked the others.

"Nothing helpful." Darth replied. "What about you Pika?"

"Well, I think I can hear... Music?" Pika said as he cocked his head to try and discern a direction for the sound. Pausing for a moment, Darth and LG had to agree that they could definitely hear music. It was at that point that the lights in the halls went out.

"Crap, not again." Darth said. "Pika, hold on to one of us." Darth felt a hand grab on to his shirt. "Alright, good."

"Darth..." LG said. He grabbed onto me. Right?" Everything was silent for a few moments as both Darth and LG could feel a hand gripping their shirts. Both hands then released their grip as Pika's voice could be heard shouting.

"Hey! Let me go!" This was immediately followed by the sounds of footsteps dashing away from the mods. Both Darth and LG whirled around and dashed after them, but were unable to see in the darkness and simply wound up tripping over things and crashing into the wall. The lights came back on however, and Darth found the collar that Pika was wearing lying on the floor.

"Dammit."

MegaPod was killed, he was a Vanilla aligned with Those Meddling Kids
Hi there MegaPod, you are Scrappy dappy Doo.

You are a great dane pup and the nephew of Scooby Doo, though the identity of your parents and their specific relation to Scooby has never been stated. Despite your small size you are an incredibly feisty pup, constantly attempting to fight the monster, insisting that the other members of Mystery Inc. “let you at ‘em” so that you can deliver a dose of “puppy power”. However, given the fact you are still a pup, “puppy power” rarely gets you anywhere.

Due to this, you are a Vanilla, you have no special powers, and must solve the game using only your vote and your wit.

You are aligned with Those Meddling Kids and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

It is now Day 2
Day 2 will end in 48 hours.

I am also in need of a sub

Oh no! Scrappy is/was my favourite character. How could he be Vanilla, he was anything but that. :(

On the positive side of things, while we lost a good player, it wasn't a PR.
And this clears the set-up a bit. Considering Scrappy was also Town, we have 6 Town. So 6:3 or 6:2:1. Which sounds better balance-wise?

Oh no! Scrappy is/was my favourite character. How could he be Vanilla, he was anything but that. :(

On the positive side of things, while we lost a good player, it wasn't a PR.
And this clears the set-up a bit. Considering Scrappy was also Town, we have 6 Town. So 6:3 or 6:2:1. Which sounds better balance-wise?
I'd say 6:2:1 seems more balanced.

We're into day 2 and the game has fallen into inactivity again, @returnofmastercrazyhand @AussieEevee @Feenie @Officer Snake @Jinjo have completly dissappeared and we're getting towards the half way point of day 2.

@Max1996 @Pika_pika42 do you've both just posted theories about the game's setup but not anything else to try to move the game forward, is there anything else you would like to add?

To sum up my current feeling on the players in the game:

Pika/Max - Potential CWAC with the posts theorising the game's setup but nothing else
Officer Snake - Made what seemed like serious vote on Cheff/AE's slot because the player had not yet confirmed which could easilly lead to a mislynch.
AE - Misread or misinterpreted my post making it seem like I was supportive Snake's blind lynch on the slot mentioned above. Think he did misread my post but could still be opportunistic scum thinking they had found something good to cast shade on me.
Feenie - Seems to be inactive, did not take 'joke vote' off Officer Snake
ROMCH/Jinjo - Completely inactive after confirmation posts.

For now my vote is on @Officer Snake , did you have any other reasons for voting for a player who had not confirmed and do you have any reads or theries on the game?

Vote: Officer Snake

Officer Snake - Made what seemed like serious vote on Cheff/AE's slot because the player had not yet confirmed which could easilly lead to a mislynch.
I played RoMCH, not Cheff :)

AE - Misread or misinterpreted my post making it seem like I was supportive Snake's blind lynch on the slot mentioned above. Think he did misread my post but could still be opportunistic scum thinking they had found something good to cast shade on me.
Misread. I apologise for that.

For now my vote is on @Officer Snake , did you have any other reasons for voting for a player who had not confirmed and do you have any reads or theries on the game?
I'm with you here... As you already know, I'm not a fan of posts that come out of the blue with nothing but a vote.

Vote: Officer Snake

I agree I didn't discuss anything apart from the setup of the game. The game was very inactive at that time and only Max was available, so I tried to start discussion with him.

I was also waiting for someone to come online and give any information they gathered in the night, which would help us to make a decision on who to Lynch on D2.

I think the case on Officer Snake is fair. However, considering there are already 3 votes on them, I shall wait for a defence from them before deciding to cast my vote.

I don't think Officer is Mafia. He noticed Cheff was online who hasn't even confirmed and that to me looked like he was observing the players and he was trying to catch potential scum. Three players have voted him so far and the players who have not voted him yet are me, Pika, Feenie, and Cheff. If Officer really is Mafia, then I start to wonder who his scum buddy would be because this is what I noticed on Day 1. Feenie votes Officer and Officer votes Cheff. On Day 2 RC, AE, and Max votes Officer and I see a bandwagon on him and if he is really Mafia, then that would mean one of his scum buddy would be bussing him.

Back
Top Bottom