• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP IVE NEVER SEEN A SHINY EVER BEFORE BESIDES GYRADOS!!!!! ALL OF A SUDDEN 5 STEPS BEFORE MY EEVEE EGG IS GONNA HATCH I THINK "WOW IT WOULD BE COOL IF IT WAS SHINY" ALL OF A SUDDEN IT HATCHES INTO A SHINY EEVEE! HHOOOLLLLYYYY CCCCRRRRAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOULD I EVOLVE IT?

HOLY CRAP IVE NEVER SEEN A SHINY EVER BEFORE BESIDES GYRADOS!!!!! ALL OF A SUDDEN 5 STEPS BEFORE MY EEVEE EGG IS GONNA HATCH I THINK "WOW IT WOULD BE COOL IF IT WAS SHINY" ALL OF A SUDDEN IT HATCHES INTO A SHINY EEVEE! HHOOOLLLLYYYY CCCCRRRRAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOULD I EVOLVE IT?

Three things.

1: lay off the Caps Lock.

2: Congrats!

3: It depends on what you want. My brother has a shiny Adamant Eevee, and will never evolve it, all because Eevee's his favorite Pokemon.

the last thing i found while chaining was a shiny eevee and im not sure what to evolve it into i do have seven choices after all any ideas

The only shiny Pokemon I ever saw was a Shiny Pachirisu, but I killed it accidentally and never saw another shiny again. Hopefully one day I'll find another one.

My first shiny Pokemon was a brown Zubat.

Last edited:
The shinings(Which is what I call them) are mostly in my Platinum, but I have been lucky enough to find them in other games too.

The ones I currently have:
Wurmple(Now Beautifly)-Emerald
Snover-Platinum
Doduo-Platinum
Shellos West-Platinum
Shinx-Pearl
Zubat(Now Crobat)-Pearl

Only the first two are random encounters, the others are from Pokeradar. I'd provide pictures, but my camera doesn't work well with games(At least, as far as I know. I am still working on that).

i have a shiny
walrein
kecleon
psyduck
eevee
gliscor
and starly

I have a shiny Oddish!!! :D Caught randomly in the Ilex forest and used like 15 ultra balls. It was also the first shiny I'd EVER seen.

Guess who got lucky yesterday?

Shiny Meditite. Hatched at Spear Pillar. Adamant nature, with Psycho Cut.

YogaPsycho it is! My first shiny since the Golbat in Gold!

Shiny...Um... What is the colective term for Ho-oh and Lugia? Answer that too, please

Does anyone know if it is possible to get.....

1- A SHINY Ho-oh from beating mount battle in Pokemon Colloseum?

--or--

2- A SHINY Lugia from Pokemon XD, and does it start out as shiny when you catch it, or does it become shiny when you purify it?

ive only ever had a shniy graveler (evolved from shiny geodude) but i have lots of pokerus which is apparently valuable..

I only catch shiny Tentacool. . Yeah, I've caught two shiny Tentacool in two different games. -_- I hate those things.

I got a shiny Charizard via GTS a while back. It was proven to be legit too. O_O; I was amazed.

Got myself a shiny Giratina earlier in the week. I went through four rooms in Turnback Cave and boom! Ran right into him. So I saved and started resetting. It took me a solid day before he popped up in his shiny colors, but it was worth it. :-D

I have a shiny oddish ^^ I was walking in the safari zone in Sapphire and suddenly I was like, "HOLY SHIT, A SHNIY ODDISH! DON'T FLED, DON'T FLED..." And then I caught it. I was jumping through the room xD. But in Diamond I now have far more shinies from the GTS. stupid action replay users...

I have numerous shinys
-regigigas (08 movie)
-miltank
-eevee
-wailord
-regirock
-registeel
I got them off gts (except regigigas) , I have to hack check most of them but regigigas is definately legit =) so's miltank =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom