• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Okay, I'm updating my Pokemons and I have got a lot of Pokemons for trade today. ^_^

Haii, I'd like to open a shop in which I'd trade egg move Pokemon. (I've bred about 30 different egg moved-mon)I'd also offer random regular Pokemon, to help people with their pokedex.

I guess I'd call it... "Eeveedude's Egg Emporium" =P

Okay, Here's the current list of my planned update yesterday. ^_^

Events:

Adamant 10 ANIV Celebi
Timid 10 ANIV Celebi
Jolly 10 ANIV Celebi
Naive 10 ANIV Celebi
Timid 10 ANIV Latias
Timid ALAMOS Darkrai
Timid 10JAHRE Raikou
Shokotan Pichu
SPR2010 Pichu
Timid Ageto Celebi
Jolly TRU Arceus
Rash Gamestop Deoxys
Jolly Gamestop Jirachi
Impish DOEL Deoxys
Brave RED Metagross
Calm 10ANIV Mew
Bold Gamestop Jirachi
Jolly Gamestop Jirachi
Timid Peli11 Shaymin
Adamant PKTOPIA Electivire
Modest PKTOPIA Magmortar
Hardy PKTOPIA Pikachu

Shinies:

Modest Shiny Beldum
Adamant Shiny Magikarp
Adamant Shiny Gyarados
Docile Shiny Aipom
Modest Shiny Latias
Modest Shiny Entei
Mild Shiny Mew
Adamant Shiny Tyranitar
Timid Shiny Darkrai
Hardy Shiny Ditto
Timid Shiny Raikou

EVed:

Timid Shiny EVed Alakazam
Timid Shiny EVed Gengar
Timid Shiny EVed Sceptile
Timid EVed Raikou
Timid EVed Zapdos
Timid EVed Azelf
Calm EVed Blissey
Jolly EVed Infernape
Adamant Shiny EVed Scizor
Adamant Shiny EVed Tyranitar

Legendaries

Mild Moltres
Timid Kyogre
Timid Palkia
Bashful Rayquaza
Serious Palkia
Careful Giratina

Haha, that's my list! :D I've been used to typing Natures. :)

Last edited:
Can I have a second shop? if not thats okay but i was wondering if i could open a shop for desperate people who want events even if they were pokesavd using this site: http://www.pkmdb.com/NDS-English-Event-Downloads
i dont know if they are legit but they pass my hack checker. if not then ill just offer it in my current shop but that will take up too much space in my shop. Thanks evkl and by the way how did you become a moderator. it must be hark work lol

Can I have a second shop? if not thats okay but i was wondering if i could open a shop for desperate people who want events even if they were pokesavd using this site: http://www.pkmdb.com/NDS-English-Event-Downloads
i dont know if they are legit but they pass my hack checker. if not then ill just offer it in my current shop but that will take up too much space in my shop. Thanks evkl and by the way how did you become a moderator. it must be hark work lol
Use your existing shop, and remember to mark them hacked. Anything copied to the game from external sources via PokéSav is not legitimate, you know that too. Also, do not doublepost.

Use your existing shop, and remember to mark them hacked. Anything copied to the game from external sources via PokéSav is not legitimate, you know that too. Also, do not doublepost.
yeah i guess your right! i was not in the right mind when posting thinking that even hacked that has everything that a legit pokemon has even right down to the exact hex value that it is still hacked no matter what. thanks for the advice.

Can you specify further "rare items" and "breeding"? How many items and how many families' eggs are available?
I specifically wish to offer the starter evolution families and other rares that may be difficult to get hold of without trading or swarms, like Chansey.
As for rare items, I have a friend who likes collecting items like evolutionary stones and berries and he's giving some of the stuff to me.

Does that sound ok?

I specifically wish to offer the starter evolution families and other rares that may be difficult to get hold of without trading or swarms, like Chansey.
As for rare items, I have a friend who likes collecting items like evolutionary stones and berries and he's giving some of the stuff to me.

Does that sound ok?

If you can assure you won't run out of supplies on rare items, then I guess it's okay.

I would like to open a shop called "Stunky's Underground Madness"
It'll be a shop for stuff I dug up from the underground and have no need for them. If you need, I'll post wants here before I post it in the real thread.

I would like to open a shop called "Stunky's Underground Madness"
It'll be a shop for stuff I dug up from the underground and have no need for them. If you need, I'll post wants here before I post it in the real thread.
Why would this need to be in the shop section? This sounds more like a offer section thread.

As I see it's clearly a thread for wanting Pokémon, and it won't serve much purpose after you've completed your task, I'd keep it in the Wanted section.

Because I have tones of those stuff. Plus, I can continue digging and get even more Items.
But the Underground doesn't really have that much different items... I'd still say put it into the Offers section.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom