• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Hey, I'm thinking about doing a mass change to my shop. Basically what I'd do is rename it to 'Build-A-Smeargle' or something similar, (maybe paint a smeargle) and the shop would be all about customizing your own smeargle. For example, I would post current Smeargle's that I have breeded, the nature and ability. What you would do is pick which Smeargle you want, pick the moves you want it to know (taking advantage of the awesome movepool), and say whether or not you want it to have Pokerus. You could also nickname the Smeargles.
All I would charge would be a few heart scales and possibly another random item.
Would it be allowed for me to change my shop into something like this?
All the parts of my existing shop would be erased.

I would like to open a shop.
It would be called ElectrcSoldierPorygn's PokéStop- All Your Pokemon Needs
I will be offering shinies, events, all legendaries, and items. I can also RNG shinies and clone.

Could I have a shop called !! Master Ball Mania !! . It would serve a purpose by trading back and forth the same pokemon and the ones the I trade would hold Master Balls. Please reply!!

Degree's LARGE SHINY + EVENT Pokemon Store.

Offers a large amount of various shiny and event Pokemon.

Degree, can you provide...a little more detail?

Uh, sure, but it's a pretty straight forward and simple shop.

I have a large amount of UT and trained shinies organized by type, as well as events from various places. I can also offer items and TMs, as well as cloning services.

Hello I would like to Start a shop named ★XeRxEs's Wonder shop!★ .
My Shop would offer Shiny and Event Pokemon, TMs, Rare Candy, Pokeballs and other useful items for reasonable prices dependent on what the customer wants. The shop would be updated frequently as it grows. Thank you for your time.
~XeRxEs

I just have a quick question if you don't mind.

I got really busy recently and am unable to run my shop and I saw it got locked. When I would like it opened back up do I just request, or what should I do?

Thanks! =D

Xerxes, how much are you offering?

Trainer Hibiki, drop me a VM or PM and we'll talk about it when you're ready to reopen.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom