• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Should Ash age or not ?

Should Ash age or not ?

• No, Ash should remain a kid for rest of the series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane Kishore

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
It seem everywhere I go about pokemon , People always point out How Ash haven't Age at all in 5 year ? (14 year in our world)
But the question is "Does anyone want Ash to Age ?
So tell me, Do u like the kid Ash or want to see the Teenage Ash
Its your Choice
I believe that Ash should age into a teenager. It would be better that way
Ash age into a handsome teenage version of himself after a special training with Riley or Alder who is always in his high spirit but unlike before he has mature clam side which he reveal at the time of need & able to see through thing much clearly then other
That what I want, Ash becoming more like Red (adventure) Taiki (Digimon xros war),Ritsu (K on) Sho yamoto (idaten jamp) Ginga (Bey blade metal fushion) or Kukai (shugo chara)
A Carefree Boy who solve all the problem by using his quick witteness

The difference with this forum is that while anyone can make a thread (barring the following exceptions) your thread will NOT be posted right away. Instead, a mod will have to approve it before it's posted. Threads concerning COTDs, POTDs or other un-notable, one-off occurrences will not be approved. If your thread is not approved, you will be notified why and be told if it would fit the general Anime forum better.

We're currently considering the exact same thread that you made in The Pokémon League, and so I'm locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom