• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

I've put together this map showing the locations and the major points of interest - hopefully that helps for some of the questions.
CEnwXGr.png

Does anyone know where I can find a Dusk Stone? Also, what level does Goomy evolve at? (I'm trusting Serebii that Sliggoo is the one that evolves in the rain).

How does one delete a previous entry for Pokemon X and Y?

I kind of wondered it its using the same old formula of press the B button, select, and upper turn thing. Or did they change the way to delete the game.

Re: Concerned about pokemon size!

Anyone know a place I can find a Magby or Magmar? Would love one for hatching eggs! If anyone is willing to trade, I'd love that too.

If I choose to knock out Xerneas (I'm playing X) the first battle, do I get to re-battle it again?

Where can you find hordes of Zangoose/Seviper? I really want to watch them attack one another.

I read in the spoilers thread that you can change your eye and skin color. Anyone found that place yet? All I've found are regular boutiques and the hair salon…

Does anyone know where I can find a Dusk Stone? Also, what level does Goomy evolve at? (I'm trusting Serebii that Sliggoo is the one that evolves in the rain).

Goomy evolves at level 40, also does anyone know what level or how skrelp evolves

You get the Contact Case from a girl in the video recording studio in Lumiose City. It has several choices for eye color changes in it. There's also a girl who will do "skin treatments" there, although they just seem to give temporary effects like freckles or cheek color for your video; I don't think you can actually change the color of your skin after the initial selection at the beginning.

What exactly does tipping the singers do? I feel bad giving them less than 1,000P but I'd like to know what the point is. :S

I kind of wondered it its using the same old formula of press the B button, select, and upper turn thing. Or did they change the way to delete the game.
I believe the new combination is UP+B+X.

Where can you find hordes of Zangoose/Seviper? I really want to watch them attack one another.
Route 8.

Interesting to watch, but made it annoying trying to catch Seviper since all the Zangoose would attack it instead of me.

I'm going to assume there is no way to remove your hat? I see people in the passerby without hats sometimes, but they're probably just glitches or something strange. Speak of which what are passerbyers?

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Is there someone willing to exchange all of the keys from B2/W2 ?
I have a W2 and my friend code is written on my userpage.
Tnx in advance! :D

What's the best level I should evolve Eevee into Sylveon? I just caught an Eevee at level 19 and I know that in the past with Leafeon and Glaceon that it was best to evolve it as early as possible. Does Eevee learn any Fairy moves or should I try to evolve it right away?

Also does anyone know how Spritzee and Skiddo evolve?

Last edited:

Does Doublade get any new moves after Sacred Sword at level 51? Because I'm thinking of evolving it right now. On that note, is Aegislash one of those Pokemon that don't get any new moves on levelling up after a stone evolution, or one of those which can?
'

What's the best level I should evolve Eevee into Sylveon? I just caught an Eevee at level 19 and I know that in the past with Leafeon and Glaceon that it was best to evolve it as early as possible. Does Eevee learn any Fairy moves or should I try to evolve it right away?

Also does anyone know how Spritzee and Skiddo evolve?

Skiddo evolve when you lvl it up to lvl 32(I think) and Spritzee need some kind of item.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom