• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

Is there a way to get the starter MegaStone prices reduced? The guy is currently selling them for 1,000,000. I've heard you can get the prices reduced to about 150,000

I'm sorry if this has been asked, but can you still get charizarditey and venasuareite if you choose squirtle?

Also, is it true later on in the game you get to have a second kanto starter?
There's a Stone Emporium in Lumiose where you can buy the other starters' stones, but they're mighty expensive.

Really expensive? Man, I want squirtle on my team but I don't want to give up the chance for a charizard megaform.

Can you redoin load torchic?

I don't think I like the starter I chose (fenniken) and I wanna redo it with a froakie. If I restart (I'm only at the first gym) can I redownloa the torchic?

Team advice.
I'm having trouble deciding between Mawile and Doublade for my team. I know Doublade learns Sacred Sword later but does it learn any other moves? and how do I get Mawile's Mega Evolution?

Re: Can you redoin load torchic?

Are you sure? Someone on another forum said that it was possible to redownload the torchic on a new save file. I just need 100% verification before I do this.

This is a reaaaaaally dumb question considering all the hype that's been going on, but what Wii-Fii gifts are available for download at the moment for X and Y? I thought I heard there was a Charizard and a Torchic but I'm not sure. x____x

This is a reaaaaaally dumb question considering all the hype that's been going on, but what Wii-Fii gifts are available for download at the moment for X and Y? I thought I heard there was a Charizard and a Torchic but I'm not sure. x____x

I'm pretty sure it's just Torchic

Team advice.
I'm having trouble deciding between Mawile and Doublade for my team. I know Doublade learns Sacred Sword later but does it learn any other moves? and how do I get Mawile's Mega Evolution?

I haven't touched the Mawile that I caught, but the Honedge, now a Doublade that I'm using is phenominal. It has solid coverage with Night Slash/Swords Dance/Aerial Ace/Shadow Sneak at Lv. 37. It's Attk and Def. stats are also impecable, both hovering comfortably over 100. Its dual-typing is what really makes it so awesome. For someone who was not a fan of Honedge upon its release, I would hope that that says a lot.

And I've heard that Mawile's eviolite isn't obtainable until post-E4. Don't quote me on that, though.

I know this question was probably asked already (but I don't want to read spoilers), but how do I solve that Furfrou puzzle at the Parfum Palace? Where should I put Shauna?

The Farfetch'd puzzle in HGSS Ilex Forest was much easier than this.

Re: Shiny pokemon

Um, I actually encountered a shiny Clampearl earlier today. I was amazed that I actually encountered a shiny.

Where do you go after you beat the Psychic gym. I know you get the holocast call from Lysander but I forgot what he said. So I don't know where to go.

I know this question was probably asked already (but I don't want to read spoilers), but how do I solve that Furfrou puzzle at the Parfum Palace? Where should I put Shauna?

The Farfetch'd puzzle in HGSS Ilex Forest was much easier than this.

You have to keep moving her around. Start her at the entrance, then move her to the middle, then the top.

Last edited:

I remember seeing a post on a thread (I think it was this one, but I can't find it) and it had the locations of all of the boutiques… can anybody tell me where all the boutiques are?

And how to get into the one that "Pretty Womans" us?

So, depending on whether Sliggoo evolves in (natural) rain at level 50 or 55, my Sliggoo is (over?) due for its evolution. How the hell am I supposed to find where its natural rain? Is there a forecast in game, or a way to manipulate for it?

So, depending on whether Sliggoo evolves in (natural) rain at level 50 or 55, my Sliggoo is (over?) due for its evolution. How the hell am I supposed to find where its natural rain? Is there a forecast in game, or a way to manipulate for it?
Not sure about the weather forecast, but I've been getting a lot of rain along Route 14 (where Goomy is) and Route 15. You can try your luck there (just make sure it's close to leveling up :p)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom