• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Shiny pokemon

I know I am writing it everywhere but I am quite about that as I wasn't expecting that at all.
I found shiny Spritzee, which I wasn't so interested in so much before but it happened to be sort of stable member of my team and I really like it. (Pokémon Amie surely has a lot to do with that, however)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

Where do you go after you beat the Psychic gym. I know you get the holocast call from Lysander but I forgot what he said. So I don't know where to go.

IIRC, you need to go back to Lumiose City and go into Lysandre's Café (right across from the Central Lumiose Pokémon Center). Try that.

I remember seeing a post on a thread (I think it was this one, but I can't find it) and it had the locations of all of the boutiques… can anybody tell me where all the boutiques are?

And how to get into the one that "Pretty Womans" us?

From Serebii:
Santalune City
Lumiose City - Requires you to partake in various activities in Lumiose City such as defeating trainers, and speak to Alexa
Cyllage City
Laverre City
Anistar City
Snowbelle City

This is a reaaaaaally dumb question considering all the hype that's been going on, but what Wii-Fii gifts are available for download at the moment for X and Y? I thought I heard there was a Charizard and a Torchic but I'm not sure. x____x

I'm pretty sure it's just Torchic

Thank you so much! I guess you just go to Gamestop to get it?

This is a reaaaaaally dumb question considering all the hype that's been going on, but what Wii-Fii gifts are available for download at the moment for X and Y? I thought I heard there was a Charizard and a Torchic but I'm not sure. x____x

I'm pretty sure it's just Torchic

Thank you so much! I guess you just go to Gamestop to get it?

Nope, it's over the Internet! The directions to get it can be found here: Torchic Distribution

TWO of my friends found shinies on release day. I think the probability of finding shinies may have been altered somehow.

I got the game on Sunday, and quickly encountered/caught a shiny Furfrou. Then, if that wasn't enough, last night JUST before bed I encountered/caught a hoard of Murkrows, (it was only my second encounter on route...16?) one of which was shiny. Other then these two, I've never ever encountered random shiny Pokemon in any game, so I'm feeling pretty good :D

This might have been asked already, but is there more hair styles than the first ones you get. Also are there additional colors? If so how do you unlock them?

Team advice.
I'm having trouble deciding between Mawile and Doublade for my team. I know Doublade learns Sacred Sword later but does it learn any other moves? and how do I get Mawile's Mega Evolution?

I had the same problem. Try out a new Pokemon. I chose Honedge and didn't regret it. :)

Does anyone know if Gardevoir learns Moonblast through level up? Mine is level 56 and hasn't tried learning it yet. Hahaha.

hank you. How far is that in the game?

Right after Shalour City. After you beat Korrina at the third gym and get the Lucario, you can go to Coumarine. :)

Last edited:

Ok, I'm running into a dilemma.

I'm trying to play blindly, so if you could keep anything after Reflecting Cave secret that would be nice.

Anyway...

He's the problem I'm running into. I'm getting mowed over by mostly everyone because I didn't know that they don't cut the EXP gain in half when you use the EXP Share so I'm a little under leveled (about level 29-31 right before reflecting cave with Kirlia & Braixen).

Since I wanted to play blindly I have no idea what comes up next. I did look up to see if Magnemite was catchable (it is, Lost Hotel I believe), but I'm not sure who is a better pokemon. Is Helioptile's evo better than Magnezone? If not, where do I need to level Magneton for him to evolve?

What I'm wondering is if Magnezone is stronger than Helio-whatever (don't know the name because I haven't seen one yet), How late in the game is Route 13, And does going without an electric pokemon until wherever I am in the story at the Lost Hotel a bad thing or a good thing.

How do I evolve Eevee into Nymphia?

Either max out it's Amie stats and level it up, or just have Eevee's Amie affection stat maxed and have Eevee know a Fairy type move and then level it up.

This isn't really a question on how to progress through the game, but does anyone know if GameFreak made there be a better chance of you randomy finding shiny Pokemon? Because when I got the game on Sunday, I found a shiny Furfrou while level grinding, and last night there was a shiny Moncrow on route 15. No one can be that lucky with a 1/8000-something chance, after only 2 days, right?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom