• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

:lol: I know I'm spamming this thread for a lot of questions, but... uh... I don't know. Anyway...

Can Eevee learn Wish via an Egg Move by this chain breed? Togetic > Skitty > Eevee?

Also, thank you to all the people who anwsered and replyed to my questions here. :) You are a big help.

:lol: I know I'm spamming this thread for a lot of questions, but... uh... I don't know. Anyway...

Can Eevee learn Wish via an Egg Move by this chain breed? Togetic > Skitty > Eevee?

Also, thank you to all the people who anwsered and replyed to my questions here. :) You are a big help.

Yes it can.

Not sure if this was asked... But do we know if there's a Fairy Plate for Arceus? 8U I'm planning out a major Living Pokedex for Pokemon Bank for kicks, and I'm including one of each form of Pokemon, including all the Arceus type. Do we know if anyone's ran into a Fairy Plate or the like?

Not sure if this was asked... But do we know if there's a Fairy Plate for Arceus? 8U I'm planning out a major Living Pokedex for Pokemon Bank for kicks, and I'm including one of each form of Pokemon, including all the Arceus type. Do we know if anyone's ran into a Fairy Plate or the like?

Yes. It's called the Pixie Plate.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

I couldn't avoid to read about the battery of Gen I & II games. Do you mean my old games are not saving any longer? D: What do I do? Can I replace it with a new battery? If so, what kind of battery do I have to buy? Is it the same for both generations? How long does the battery last?

This exactly is the same problem I was having. Yes it's true that your old games are no longer saving. Emerald just died on me recently, but the save file is still ok. I was still attempting to catch a Rayquaza with the best quality stats while working on my cheating device I get no help from.

You can replace the battery, but you'll have to purchase soldering iron if you don't already have it yourself. I really don't know how long these batteries should last. I was hoping that something may be causing them to dry out or affecting the life of a battery.

Thanks. What about Pokémon Stadium 2? I remember it also got a clock. Do I need to replace the battery too?

Last edited:

And it's located in Pokemon Village.

Oh, sweet! :D Thanks for answering! Pixie Plate...gotcha!

And it's located in Pokemon Village.

Oh, thank you!

Last edited:
Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

I couldn't avoid to read about the battery of Gen I & II games. Do you mean my old games are not saving any longer? D: What do I do? Can I replace it with a new battery? If so, what kind of battery do I have to buy? Is it the same for both generations? How long does the battery last?

This exactly is the same problem I was having. Yes it's true that your old games are no longer saving. Emerald just died on me recently, but the save file is still ok. I was still attempting to catch a Rayquaza with the best quality stats while working on my cheating device I get no help from.

You can replace the battery, but you'll have to purchase soldering iron if you don't already have it yourself. I really don't know how long these batteries should last. I was hoping that something may be causing them to dry out or affecting the life of a battery.

Thanks. What about Pokémon Stadium 2? I remember it also got a clock. Do I need to replace the battery too?

The clock never moves on Pokemon Stadium 2. That game doesn't come with a battery, so you won't need to replace one. You'll be fine as long as provided that it doesn't delete game data because of some other cause. This happened to me when I was trying to beat it finally.

Okay, I feel embarrassed asking this : Back in Black/White, we have Random Matchup in Pokemon Centers. Do we still have that Random Matchup now in X/Y? I mean battling with random people, not with our friends in the friends list.

Okay, I feel embarrassed asking this : Back in Black/White, we have Random Matchup in Pokemon Centers. Do we still have that Random Matchup now in X/Y? I mean battling with random people, not with our friends in the friends list.

We do, actually; it's in the Battle Spot section of the PSS. :D

We do, actually; it's in the Battle Spot section of the PSS. :D

Oh, thanks! :)

Like the other guy/girl said I know I'm asking a million questions, but the mods always move all my threads here anyway so what the heck?
I am trying to find out how many Pokemon there are total WITHOUT counting the unobtainable ones such as events and that sort of thing? Hey that was a simple question!

You can save yourself a lot of trouble chain breeding by just catching Smeargle and have it Sketch all the moves you need for breeding and using him with Eevee in the daycare.

I can't seem to figure out the Anistar sun dial. I go there at 8 PM as advised (I already had Sycamore power up the Mega Ring), and yet nothing ever happens. What exactly am I supposed to do to have it point to the Mega Stones?

I can't seem to figure out the Anistar sun dial. I go there at 8 PM as advised (I already had Sycamore power up the Mega Ring), and yet nothing ever happens. What exactly am I supposed to do to have it point to the Mega Stones?
I don't think it ever does point to the location of the Mega Stones, it just gives you the timeframe when you are able to find them.

When you visit the sundial between 8-9 PM it gets activated, which is just an indication that you're able to find the Mega Stones in their respective locations.

I thought the same thing too but decided to try just going to where the stones were and I was able to find/obtain them.

When you visit the sundial between 8-9 PM it gets activated, which is just an indication that you're able to find the Mega Stones in their respective locations.

I thought the same thing too but decided to try just going to where the stones were and I was able to find/obtain them.

So wait, something IS supposed to happen when I got there at that time? Because nothing ever does.

So wait, something IS supposed to happen when I got there at that time? Because nothing ever does.

When I go there, the big crystal thing is shining and the sundial is spinning for lack of a better term.

When I go there, the big crystal thing is shining and the sundial is spinning for lack of a better term.
Yeah I think that's about it pretty much. You can also get a nice picture of the sundial.

c8be4610-3940-11e3-9263-068eb5a0aac1.jpeg

What is the picture supposed to be of near the last gym? Also, I know what is the best way through the forest?

This is the picture I took in the area, assuming its supposed to be gym.

Attachments

• HNI_0025.JPG
    HNI_0025.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 87

When I go there I don't see anything happening, so I guess I'm doing it all wrong? I have no idea since I do go there between 8 and 9 PM.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom